ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Lville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team was not ready to play...and the game plan on offense sucks. Both are on the coaching staff. The players look like they are playing for Kelly...no spark...no fire.

They have to establish a running game that produces 5 YPC.
They have to dominate the LOS and they haven’t done that ……… YET !

You guys are a bunch of idiots. It's the first quarter, Louisville at home in a night game, did you think they'd come out flat? Let their adrenaline rush fade and we'll see.
I don’t disagree about us being idiots, but there is cause for alarm !

We can’t keep getting into 3rd and long situations

We are running the ball and Parker tries to get cute. Pound the ball

Its going to take 27 plus points to beat these guys.......Our O production has been 17.5 for the last two games...where will the points come from?

Reactions: cgaynor
People in this forum complaining all week about not letting Hartman air it out. Now that they're letting Hartman do just that, same people complaining . 😂 can't make this sh1t up.

Reactions: notredame79
People in this forum complaining all week about not letting Hartman air it out. Now that they're letting Hartman do just that, same people complaining . 😂 can't make this sh1t up.
👍

I don’t disagree about us being idiots, but there is cause for alarm !

We can’t keep getting into 3rd and long situations
I was referring to all the comments about this game already being over. 3 quarters left to
play only down 7

I checked this game thread at the start of the 2nd quarter. You guys crack me up. We had like eight offensive plays and you are ready to fire the OC.

Maybe some blocking would help.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT