ADVERTISEMENT

N.C. State Game Thread

Alpha, I absolutely agree with that. Your guys were playing pumped up, the defense especially. Hard to maintain that level of intensity through a delay.

His breakout campaign continues. He's materializing into a legit star on defense. He has nasty range, good instincts, sure tackler, etc. looks like the total package.

Yep. He looks like the Freshmen Marist again but with upper classman knowledge. Definitely a good sign. Thus far…. Hope it continues though

Yea 2 weeks ago when he missed, people on here were crying that the kicker sucked. It amazes me that individuals on this forum can judge a players skill based on just watching games. 😂

Eh, that was only one guy (Irishbeer) to be fair. I didn’t notice anything else

Reactions: BGI User 756
Defense looks like they came to play. Liafau has been all over. The center line and receivers we said was a weakness, let’s see if they can kick it in gear.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
It looked like he was worried about running into his own man and held up a bit.

I thought the same thing. He’s just gotta be more aggressive in that situation. Get the ball. Worry about everything else later. It was a perfect pass to HIM

Reactions: NDinNJ
Ive actually liked what ive seen so far. Offense got punched in the mouth the 1st 2 drives in a hostile enviroment & responded with a good drive & ended with a hell of a fg. The D has picked the offense & did its job to stabilized the game.

What we really need offensively is to get Merryweather going. He’s been a complete disappointment this far. He’s too talented to be this quiet.

My concern is that we are the bigger team. Meaning, we wear down our opponents over time. Now they get to sit around and reignite.

What we really need offensively is to get Merryweather going. He’s been a complete disappointment this far. He’s too talented to be this quiet.
He doesn’t go up and fight for the ball. He needs every ball to hit his hands. He’s not Mike Floyd. He’s not it.

My concern is that we are the bigger team. Meaning, we wear down our opponents over time. Now they get to sit around and reignite.

We also get to get a good look at their defensive game plan and teach/adjust. It’s a two sided coin.

He doesn’t go up and fight for the ball. He needs every ball to hit his hands. He’s not Mike Floyd. He’s not it.

I don’t think that’s it at all. He needs to give more effort with his route execution IMO. He gets flustered too easily and sometimes gives up on things.

That wasnt a great throw, hit him in stride its a possible TD. He led him out of bounds, would have been a tough catch. He would be the first to tell you he missed one

That was a great throw and it might have changed the tone of the game if Thomas caught it.

Tough catch though. Over the wrong shoulder in the rain. Catchable? Absolutely. It’s not a gimme though like Morrison’s INT drop.

Defense looks like they came to play. Liafau has been all over. The center line and receivers we said was a weakness, let’s see if they can kick it in gear.
NC state's offense was ranked 100 of 133 teams last year .. NDs defense should dominate this game

Lightening literally just hit the NC State jumbotron and knocked it out. **** NC State and their hillbilly fans.

what a buzz kill .. with the weather delay ..

i guess it's colorado nebraska in the mean time

gotta say, notre dame is playing an FBS team for the first time (albeit a really mediocre one), and the problems that i thought would be there with the offense coming into the year are starting to rear their ugly head
Buzz kill for sure, especially as the O was gaining momentum.

I would have liked misdirection early but I understand the play-calling. On the road, Sam previous turnover/sack issues (QB confidence important), questions on OL. Keep it simple and see what we got. See their plan. Our horses and staff should win out in the long run.

That wasnt a great throw, hit him in stride its a possible TD. He led him out of bounds, would have been a tough catch. He would be the first to tell you he missed one
It was a perfect throw !

You know nothing about football.

Thomas was in bounds by two yards when the ball went off his hands.

It was impossible for that to be a touchdown as Thomas was running at an angle that took him out of bounds and not toward the end zone.

Hartman hit him perfectly in stride at the 49 yard line of NCS.

Not only do you know nothing about football but you can’t even see and understand the plays !

Reactions: NDinNJ
Perfect timing for a regroup. NC St came with a ton of emotion and energy. ND withstood it and now you organize the OL and all is well. Defense looks good. Come out of delay and score - it’s 10-0 and you have solid momentum

Colorado is trash. A “me guy” coach. “Me guy” players. Coach who dresses and behaves like a college kid. Hosting rappers on the sidelines. Turnover thrones. Big ass gold chains. You saw how Miami’s gimmicks fizzled, Prime Douche or whatever his name is will get humbled this year and I’m here for it. Dudes a bum
I hear ya, but Miami had an epic 15yr run with maybe 2 or 3 of the best teams all time. Colorado will win big and recruit amazingly. Prime absolutely a team guy too. Look good play good was his thing, and he backed it up and will demand that from his players.

It was a perfect throw !

It was impossible for that to be a touchdown as Thomas was running at an angle that took him out of bounds and not toward the end zone.

Not only do you know nothing about football but you can’t even see and understand the plays !
Sure lol

It was a perfect throw !

For the love of God, try to engage in a mature conversation once in a while. It was a good throw for sure, but it was leading him out of bounds.

For the love of God, try to engage in a mature conversation once in a while. It was a good throw for sure, but it was leading him out of bounds.
Yes it did. It wasn't a bad throw. But definitely not perfect and it led him out of bounds. Made it a tough catch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT