ADVERTISEMENT

N.C. State Game Thread

We see the soft center of that O line is showing itself. We are moving the ball outside but the interior is still not getting the push. Hartman isn't getting the time he needs...that spells turnovers and interceptions. Agree.....trick play so far behind the line of scrimmage with NC St getting the penetration they are is pedestrian. This game may be on the defense's shoulders.

We see the soft center of that O line is showing itself. We are moving the ball outside but the interior is still not getting the push. Hartman isn't getting the time he needs...that spells turnovers and interceptions. Agree.....trick play so far behind the line of scrimmage with NC St getting the penetration they are is pedestrian. This game may be on the defense's shoulders.
UConn was more effective

Why did the clock keep running when NCS’s QB ran OB

Can’t miss those turnover opportunities. Morrison just has to do better there. Might cost us points

Run game seems to work better with Hartman under center, pulling a guard or tackle, and letting the RB hit hole going forward or allowing the RB to make a cut. The read option not working.

Reactions: mrwigglesby21
Number of commercials are absurd.

Running the clock on first downs equals more commercials since the telecast remains at 3 hours

I hate weather delays! Yay, except putting on a different game, we’ll get 10 second updates and more commercials

what a buzz kill .. with the weather delay ..

i guess it's colorado nebraska in the mean time

gotta say, notre dame is playing an FBS team for the first time (albeit a really mediocre one), and the problems that i thought would be there with the offense coming into the year are starting to rear their ugly head

gotta say, notre dame is playing an FBS team for the first time, and the problems that i thought would be there with the offense coming into the year are starting to rear their ugly head

Figured you were primarily watching the Colorado game anyways. 😂

It’s way to early to be concerned about anything IMO.

Ncstate defense is real. I knew this would be a challenge. Sucks when we got some momentum we have to get in a delay

Personally, I think the weather delay hurts NC State. I think an advantage for us is rattling the other team when they come to our stadium and next thing you know it’s halftime and the games close. Now Notre Dame can take a deep breath and talk about adjustments. Hopefully crowd comes back. Go get liquored up in the parking lot and come back. Lol

IMO, we’re settling into the game. Of course playing NCST was going to be a step up from TENNST.

gotta say, notre dame is playing an FBS team for the first time (albeit a really mediocre one), and the problems that i thought would be there with the offense coming into the year are starting to rear their ugly head
Colorado is trash. A “me guy” coach. “Me guy” players. Coach who dresses and behaves like a college kid. Hosting rappers on the sidelines. Turnover thrones. Big ass gold chains. You saw how Miami’s gimmicks fizzled, Prime Douche or whatever his name is will get humbled this year and I’m here for it. Dudes a bum

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT