ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin

Perhaps you need a refresher course in reading comprehension, Golson just reconfirmed that he stated that he said that this year’s team was “loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position”

You don’t need a high IQ in order to understand that statement.

No coach sits players with NFL talent and plays lesser players who don’t possess NFL talent.

Surely, even a moron like you understands that principle !
Why are you right all the time and everyone else is always wrong?

Anyone who has to brag as much as you do usually is just lying to make themselves feel better. I’m sure 99% of what you clam is made up or else you would not be trying so damn hard to impress everyone. I can read you like a book, a bad and sorry ass book, but a book!

Most people here couldn’t care less what other people think of them. You on the other hand are so worried what others think of “Pat” that you absolutely go out of your way to try and belittle everyone else. You are so sad. Pat you need to relax and stop insulting everyone here. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. Figure that out and you will be much happier.

Have a blessed evening.
I never bragged about anything, I merely stated factual information relevant to a given thread and the discussions thst took place on that thread.

You’re too stupid to read a book, let alone anything relevant that concerns me.

You’re delusional if you think I’m trying to or need to impress anyone on this site.
You’re beyond delusional if you think I worry about what people on this site think of me.

I don’t go out of my way to belittle everyone else as you claim, in fact I don’t need to go out of my way to identify the morons on this site, such as yourself, as they do a great job in identifying themselves through their written words

I substantiated everything that I stated by providing source documentation to another poster on this site.

Just because you lead an empty and miserable life, don’t take it out on me.

As far as being happy, other than two days a year I’ll wake up happy 364 days in 2024.
I’m quite content with my life and who I am. I have a broad and deep array of friends from coast to coast, so I don’t need to make any friends on this site.

As for the tyranny of the majority I couldn’t care less about what you and a few others think of me.

Lastly, you’re the brainless moron who keeps disrupting threads and attacking me, I merely counterpunch and respond to your brainless insults

Does Pat ever stop arguing with posters? Ever?
Yes

There’s a distinction between debate and arguing, some are just too dumb to understand that distinction.

There are many who engage in dialogue with me, and others, such as IrishJohn, Golson and BGI who constantly seek confrontation and I’m only too happy to oblige them

Do me a favor, go back and review the last 10 pages of posts and then tell me, from the perspective of intellectual substance, on the topics being discussed, what IrishJohn contributes to the discussions.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in reading comprehension, Golson just reconfirmed that he stated that he said that this year’s team was “loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position”

No coach sits players with NFL talent and plays lesser players who don’t possess NFL talent.

OUCH !

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Tommy Rees did what Brian Kelly told him to do, LSU OC Mike Denbrock does what Brian Kelly tells him to do, and $300,000.00 a year Charlie Weis Jr does what 9.0 million per year Lane Kiffin tells him to do.
You don't know shit but you expel a lot of hot air.

You understand that the offensive line has 5 guys right....

And linebacker has 3 starters right....

And wr has 3 starters right.....

And DL has 4 starters right.....

If Joe Alt gets drafted that is a player at OL

If X Watts gets drafted that's a player at safety

No one in their right mind would say every single player will get drafted. That would be an NFL record. You knew that wasnt the bet because Istated it multiple times.

And I even brought it up and reposted every one of our back and forth posts.

Everyone saw you were wrong and called you out

Then the post got locked

No one in their right mind would say every single player will get drafted. That would be an NFL record. You knew that wasnt the bet because Istated it multiple times.

Then the post got locked
You two argue a lot.

Surely you need to stay on topic. Take a lap

Then the post got locked
“Everyone” or just a few morons like you ?

You clearly and unequivocally stated and repeated that this year’s team was “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”

”EVERY POSITION” means exactly that, EVERY POSITION, ALL 11 of them on offense and ALL 11 of them on defense.

Let me repeat and reconfirm what you just admitted in

You just confirmed that position in the thread above, and now that you finally understand the absolute absurdity of your statement you’re trying to weasel out of it.

Coaches don’t sit players with NFL talent in favor of players who Don’t have NFL talent.

Here is what you just stated

There is an nfl player at every position on the team in my opinion.

And now you’re trying to deny that’s what you stated.

You’re a fraud, you’re intellectually dishonest and you’re not to be trusted.

Your own words have proved you wrong

Yes

There’s a distinction between debate and arguing, some are just too dumb to understand that distinction.

There are many who engage in dialogue with me, and others, such as IrishJohn, Golson and BGI who constantly seek confrontation and I’m only too happy to oblige them

Do me a favor, go back and review the last 10 pages of posts and then tell me, from the perspective of intellectual substance, on the topics being discussed, what IrishJohn contributes to the discussions.
Mucci, you wouldn’t seek confrontation from me, I assure you. Anyway, I would just recruit a octogenarian from Wellington Estates.

Your tough guy act over the internet does entertain some, even a few of your dropped names from the past. It’s even funnier than your “I am richer than you” act.

I say it one last time, the bet you made with Golson was as Golson explained, over and over. It’s not his fault that your presumptions were incorrect. And it’s obvious that you are pulling your inner Joe Biden and continue to talk a topic that is extraneous.

You might want to cry to Tyler again.

You clearly and unequivocally stated and repeated that this year’s team was “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”

”EVERY POSITION” means exactly that, EVERY POSITION, ALL 11 of them on offense and ALL 11 of them on defense.

You just confirmed that position in the thread above, and now that you finally understand the absolute absurdity of your statement you’re trying to weasel out of it.

Coaches don’t sit players with NFL talent in favor of players who Don’t have NFL talent.

Here is what you just stated

You’re a fraud, you’re intellectually dishonest and you’re not to be trusted.

Your own words have proved you wrong
Funny thing. Estime, Watt, Bertrand Sat when they were younger. And guys like Nelson, Foskey, Williams, Claypool, to name a few that were recent, also sat in their younger years.

You are wrong, get used to it

Mucci, you wouldn’t seek confrontation from me, I assure you. Anyway, I would just recruit a octogenarian from Wellington Estates.

Your tough guy act over the internet does entertain some, even a few of your dropped names from the past. It’s even funnier than your “I am richer than you” act.

I say it one last time, the bet you made with Golson was as Golson explained, over and over. It’s not his fault that your presumptions were incorrect. And it’s obvious that you are pulling your inner Joe Biden and continue to talk a topic that is extraneous.

You might want to cry to Tyler again.
At a equal age I’d be more than willing to take my chances with you.

You can say it a million times, it doesn’t make it correct, Golson just reconfirmed that which I stated, haven’t you been reading what he typed ? He again reconfirmed what he originally stated.
He reconfirmed that he stated that this year’s team “was loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” so you’re dead wrong, which isn’t unusual. Haven’t you read his posts.
in his opinion “there is NFL talent at EVERY position”. So tell us, what about that statement don’t you understand ?

I didn’t “cry to Tyler” I just told him that he needed to be even handed, that if he was going to admonish me for my posts that he needed to apply his standards equally.

Funny thing. Estime, Watt, Bertrand Sat when they were younger. And guys like Nelson, Foskey, Williams, Claypool, to name a few that were recent, also sat in their younger years.

You are wrong, get used to it
You’re too stupid to understand the concept and context of the talent level of the players on this year’s team in conjunction with the statement that this year’s team is LOADED with NFL talent at every position.

That inherently implies that every position has a starting player with NFL talent because you wouldn’t start a player without NFL talent over a player with NFL talent.

Have someone who knows something about football explain that concept to you !

Then the post got locked

You just confirmed that position in the thread above, and now that you finally understand the absolute absurdity of your statement you’re trying to weasel out of it

You just confirmed that position in the thread above, and now that you finally understand the absolute absurdity of your statement you’re trying to weasel out of it
You're an idiot

All you have to do is go look at the thread you got shut down.

You are wrong and everyone knows it

Yes

You’re the biggest idiot this message board has ever seen. And that’s saying a lot. You know nothing about football or life. It must be lonely in your life.

Moving the goal posts again. That’s what you do. Several posters have already called you out on this.

Moving the goal posts again. That’s what you do. Several posters have already called you out on this.
You’re beyond stupid !

Golson just admitted, in crystal clear terms that: This year’s team was loaded with NFL talent at every position”, confirming that my position was correct

What about his admission didn’t you understand ?

Do yourself a favor and stop demonstrating how dumb you are !

If we are all stupid and morons why do you have to spend so much time on this board?
I’m very charitably minded and I feel obligated to try to help educate the morons on this site, I feel that it’s my civic duty.

I’ve even resorted to praying to St. Jude for your benefit, but so far my prayers haven’t been answered !

You’re the biggest idiot this message board has ever seen. And that’s saying a lot. You know nothing about football or life. It must be lonely in your life.
I’m sorry to disappoint you, actually I’m not sorry to disappoint you, because I’ve been blessed and enjoy a wonderful life, I’ve also been blessed with an abundance of wonderful friends, long time and new !

You learn nothing from life if you think you’re right all the time. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason.
I continue to learn each and every day and one of the things I’ve learned is that you can’t cure “stupid”

And you’re exhibit “A”

Here’s what Golson responded when I asked him that question on page 2
No I do not. There is an nfl player at every position on the team in my opinion.

22 players on this team drafted with at least 1 at every position by the time they are out of eligibility. That was the bet

Do you deny that you stated that: “this year’s team was loaded with NFL talent at every position” ?

No I do not. There is an nfl player at every position on the team in my opinion.

Have someone who knows how to read explain that to you you imbecile !

You’re beyond stupid !

Golson just admitted, in crystal clear terms that: This year’s team was loaded with NFL talent at every position”, confirming that my position was correct

What about his admission didn’t you understand ?

Do yourself a favor and stop demonstrating how dumb you are !
Hahaha. Keep trying Patty

Have someone who knows how to read explain that to you you imbecile !
Wide receiver is a position that has 3 starters.....if 1 guy makes the NFL that is a an NFL player at the WR position

We've gone over this many times now. I brought up the original posts and bets and everyone saw exactly what was said. You were called out and then the thread got shut down.....

With the way you portray yourself on this board, I find it very unlikely you have an abundance of friends
You find it unlikely because you want to find it unlikely, but the fact is, that you’re dead wrong !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT