ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin

Nice try patty lol. If you can't take a stand on anything, you are a coward then
The real cowards on the internet are the pathetic tough guys challenging others to meet somewhere, etc…. Taking and expressing a strong opinion on the internet doesn’t mean one is necessarily principled or strong willed, and declining to do so doesn’t make one a coward. Lots of wannabes on the internet.

Reactions: NDinNJ
And you're a coward.
You shouldn't deflect what you are on others. I wasn't the one who was afraid to wager Pat , I wasn't afraid to meet Pat. who's the coward now. You're tough behind a keyboard, but you are the biggest coward when it comes putting money on the line by and showing your face.

The real cowards on the internet are the pathetic tough guys challenging others to meet somewhere, etc…. Taking and expressing a strong opinion on the internet doesn’t mean one is necessarily principled or strong willed, and declining to do so doesn’t make one a coward. Lots of wannabes on the internet.
I haven't seen anyone on here wasn't to meet up and fight anyone so.....

Yes if you don't have an opinion of your own yet you want to call out other people for having opinions, you are a coward. Anyone can sit back and say you were wrong here and there

You shouldn't deflect what you are on others. I wasn't the one who was afraid to wager Pat , I wasn't afraid to meet Pat. who's the coward now. You're tough behind a keyboard, but you are the biggest coward when it comes putting money on the line by and showing your face.
Are you serious? Lol

You know I made a bet with Pat dont you....it is still on according to me even though he tried to change it which everyone called him out for. He was wrong on what the bet was and I reposted the whole thread. He was wrong of course.

And somehow after he got exposed for it, the thread got locked hmmmmm

Why would I want to meet Pat or when did I ever say I would or wanted to. The guy is a clown. Why would I want to go out of my way to meet him lol

I haven't seen anyone on here wasn't to meet up and fight anyone so.....

Yes if you don't have an opinion of your own yet you want to call out other people for having opinions, you are a coward. Anyone can sit back and say you were wrong here and there
No….a coward is afraid of danger or pain or taking risks, etc…. Internet squabbles and name calling hardly applies. Prefer reading yours and others‘ thoughts on ND football, and talking same.

Reactions: NDinNJ
No….a coward is afraid of danger or pain or taking risks, etc…. Internet squabbles and name calling hardly applies. Prefer reading yours and others‘ thoughts on ND football, and talking same.
Sorry but if somebody calls me out I'm going to respond. And to me, he's a coward. If you disagree, that's fine.

Sorry but if somebody calls me out I'm going to respond. And to me, he's a coward. If you disagree, that's fine.
You were called out because you injected yourself into a back and forth with another poster that had nothing to do with you.

You were called out because you injected yourself into a back and forth with another poster that had nothing to do with you.
He was correct. It's a message board. We're all able to say what we want to. Don't get upset just because you were wrong

He was correct. It's a message board. We're all able to say what we want to. Don't get upset just because you were wrong
I never said it wasn't Lanes offense. It may be Lanes offense, but Lane isn't calling the plays.

Just like Rees didn't inject his offense at Alabama, he's using Saban's offense but Rees is calling the plays.

I agree. He seems to me to be a really good used car salesman.
How do you know that he’d be a “really good car salesman” ?

Do you know anyone that bought a car from him ?

He’s a seasoned coach on many levels.

What’s the “ND profile“ that Kiffin doesn’t fit ?

Nice try patty lol. If you can't take a stand on anything, you are a coward then
You’re beyond dumb and typically, your wrong again, “NDinNJ’s” name isn’t Pat or Patty or Patrick, but it does start with a consonant !

Skip Holtz, future head coach at Notre Dame? I can see that, he is one hell of a coach and understands ND.
He won the game in 2011 yet still lost his audition. 5 turnovers, two thunderstorms and USF was still hanging on for dear life.
What about people who click Ignore to hide from a different opinion?

How do you know that he’d be a “really good car salesman” ?

Do you know anyone that bought a car from him ?

He’s a seasoned coach on many levels.

What’s the “ND profile“ that Kiffin doesn’t fit ?
You don’t understand sarcasm, do you?

He won the game in 2011 yet still lost his audition. 5 turnovers, two thunderstorms and USF was still hanging on for dear life.
Not sure I would call that hanging on. Wasn’t UCF a big underdog? His team took it to the Irish that day. He clearly out coached BK that game. That was a rough day. I ushered that crazy day. I maybe wrong just my opinion but I think Skip is a fantastic coach with such less talented teams than P5 teams. I just wonder what he could do at a P5 school. I think he could bring some magic.

Not sure I would call that hanging on. Wasn’t UCF a big underdog? His team took it to the Irish that day. He clearly out coached BK that game. That was a rough day. I ushered that crazy day. I maybe wrong just my opinion but I think Skip is a fantastic coach with such less talented teams than P5 teams. I just wonder what he could do at a P5 school. I think he could bring some magic.
No he didn't out coach anyone unless he somehow willed Crist to throw it directly to the USF defense. Also the entire Bulls offense was: snap it to JT Daniels, throw it away.

That’s true, that’s why a wager where both parties send a cashiers check to an independent third party is a valid method for settling differences in opinion that become contentious disputes.

What fun would that be? This is a cesspool here. If you haven’t figured that out yet I can’t help you. Maybe Pat can his whole life is a cesspool.
You should only be so lucky as to have led the equivalent of my life !

I’ve been blessed and I’ve been lucky and have led and will continue to lead a fabulous life !

Are you serious? Lol

You know I made a bet with Pat dont you....it is still on according to me even though he tried to change it which everyone called him out for. He was wrong on what the bet was and I reposted the whole thread. He was wrong of course.

And somehow after he got exposed for it, the thread got locked hmmmmm

Why would I want to meet Pat or when did I ever say I would or wanted to. The guy is a clown. Why would I want to go out of my way to meet him lol
You’re lying again !

You stated that this year’s team was: “ Loaded with NFL talent at every position.”

I challenged that statement and stated that if any starter who was a senior, graduate, transfer, etc., etc. who was eligible for the upcoming draft WASN’T drafted, that would indicate that I was right and win the bet.

If an eligible player doesn’t get drafted that’s proof positive that he doesn’t possess NFL talent.

And, if he is drafted but doesn‘t make an NFL roster for the 2024 season that’s also proof positive that he doesn’t possess NFL talent.

You and BGI tried to weasel out of the bet.

My text above restates the bet along with the disqualifying metrics

You are a fraud and a liar

You’re lying again !

You stated that this year’s team was: “ Loaded with NFL talent at every position.”

I challenged that statement and stated that if any starter who was a senior, graduate, transfer, etc., etc. who was eligible for the upcoming draft WASN’T drafted, that would indicate that I was right and win the bet.

If an eligible player doesn’t get drafted that’s proof positive that he doesn’t possess NFL talent.

And, if he is drafted but doesn‘t make an NFL roster for the 2024 season that’s also proof positive that he doesn’t possess NFL talent.

Nope. That wasn't the bet. I posted every single thing that was the bet and everyone called you out. You were wrong.

Then the thread got shut down.

You are a pathetic liar

Nope. That wasn't the bet. I posted every single thing that was the bet and everyone called you out. You were wrong.

Then the thread got shut down.

You are a pathetic liar
Do you deny that you stated that: “this year’s team was loaded with NFL talent at every position” ?

Do you deny that you stated that: “this year’s team was loaded with NFL talent at every position” ?
No I do not. There is an nfl player at every position on the team in my opinion.

22 players on this team drafted with at least 1 at every position by the time they are out of eligibility. That was the bet

Reactions: john0gaunt
No I do not. There is an nfl player at every position on the team in my opinion.

22 players on this team drafted with at least 1 at every position by the time they are out of eligibility. That was the bet
That wasn’t the bet, but now that you confirmed that you stated and reconfirmed that there’s NFL talent at every position, that this year’s ND team IS “loaded with NFL talent at every position”, let’s follow that to logical conclusions.

1. Just being drafted doesn’t mean that a player has NFL talent.
2. The only metric for determining if a player has NFL talent is if he makes a roster.
3. if ND is loaded with NFL talent at every position, that means that every starter on this
Year’s team has NFL talent.
4. You wouldn’t start a player without NFL talent instead of a player with NFL talent.
5. Any starter on this year’s team who’s eligible for the draft, who doesn’t get drafted
automatically causes you to lose the bet.
6. Any starter on this year’s team who is drafted, who doesn’t make a roster also causes
you to automatically lose the bet.

So let me repeat, you stated, unequivocally, that this year’s team was LOADED with NFL talent at EVERY position.

That inherently and irrefutably means that every starter on this year’s team has NFL talent.

Remember, you said, “every position”

Being drafted isn’t the qualifying standard, but making a roster is the determining factor.
But not being drafted and/or not making a roster causes you to lose the bet.

i‘m sure that you’ll try to weasel out of the bet, but that won’t come as any surprise to me.

You reconfirmed that you stated that this year’s team is “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”

Everyone with an iota of reading comprehension knows what that means !

That wasn’t the bet, but now that you confirmed that you stated and reconfirmed that there’s NFL talent at every position, that this year’s ND team IS “loaded with NFL talent at every position”, let’s follow that to logical conclusions.

1. Just being drafted doesn’t mean that a player has NFL talent.
2. The only metric for determining if a player has NFL talent is if he makes a roster.
3. if ND is loaded with NFL talent at every position, that means that every starter on this
Year’s team has NFL talent.
4. You wouldn’t start a player without NFL talent instead of a player with NFL talent.
5. Any starter on this year’s team who’s eligible for the draft, who doesn’t get drafted
automatically causes you to lose the bet.
6. Any starter on this year’s team who is drafted, who doesn’t make a roster also causes
you to automatically lose the bet.

So let me repeat, you stated, unequivocally, that this year’s team was LOADED with NFL talent at EVERY position.

That inherently and irrefutably means that every starter on this year’s team has NFL talent.

Remember, you said, “every position”

Being drafted isn’t the qualifying standard, but making a roster is the determining factor.
But not being drafted and/or not making a roster causes you to lose the bet.

i‘m sure that you’ll try to weasel out of the bet, but that won’t come as any surprise to me.

You reconfirmed that you stated that this year’s team is “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position.”

Everyone with an iota of reading comprehension knows what that means !
That was the bet. Period.

You can still go look it up even though you got the thread shut down

You’re lying again !

Mucci, you have a memory problem. I never offered to bet or accepted this bet. I simply shared the agreement you had with Golson on this bet that you are now lying about. And several other posters also agreed that you and Golson had the bet with the terms that we stated.

You are clearly the weasel in this bet

You should only be so lucky as to have led the equivalent of my life !

I’ve been blessed and I’ve been lucky and have led and will continue to lead a fabulous life !
Anyone who has to brag as much as you do usually is just lying to make themselves feel better. I’m sure 99% of what you clam is made up or else you would not be trying so damn hard to impress everyone. I can read you like a book, a bad and sorry ass book, but a book!

Most people here couldn’t care less what other people think of them. You on the other hand are so worried what others think of “Pat” that you absolutely go out of your way to try and belittle everyone else. You are so sad. Pat you need to relax and stop insulting everyone here. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. Figure that out and you will be much happier.

Have a blessed evening.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Mucci, you have a memory problem. I never offered to bet or accepted this bet. I simply shared the agreement you had with Golson on this bet that you are now lying about. And several other posters also agreed that you and Golson had the bet with the terms that we stated.

Agree. Funny how one person can disagree with everyone else.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in reading comprehension, Golson just reconfirmed that he stated that he said that this year’s team was “loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position”

You don’t need a high IQ in order to understand that statement.

No coach sits players with NFL talent and plays lesser players who don’t possess NFL talent.

Surely, even a moron like you understands that principle !

Pat, stop with the stupid bets. Tyler said he will shut down the entire board if you keep this up. Stop acting like a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT