ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin

You should only be so lucky as to have led the equivalent of my life !

I’ve been blessed and I’ve been lucky and have led and will continue to lead a fabulous life !
I can’t help but laugh at this ridiculous display of sinful pride, and total lack of hubris.

You are an obnoxious human, you would think for your advanced age that you’d display some wisdom and humility but I’ve never seen any evidence of that.

We all hear about your “claimed” wealth, prestige, connections to everyone from NFL owners Pro Golfers, ND big wigs, etc. ad nauseum. Personally, I think you try to hard. Maybe you didn’t have many friends growing up, maybe you have an unhappy or lonely home life? I don’t know, but I’ve never known anyone that behaves in a similar manner that wasn’t an absolute bore and or grossly flawed.

Try taking a break from your “look at me” shtick for a few weeks. It’s fine to have opinions but YOU aren’t always right guy, no matter how bold and big you type…

I can’t help but laugh at this ridiculous display of sinful pride, and total lack of hubris.

You are an obnoxious human, you would think for your advanced age that you’d display some wisdom and humility but I’ve never seen any evidence of that.

We all hear about your “claimed” wealth, prestige, connections to everyone from NFL owners Pro Golfers, ND big wigs, etc. ad nauseum. Personally, I think you try to hard. Maybe you didn’t have many friends growing up, maybe you have an unhappy or lonely home life? I don’t know, but I’ve never known anyone that behaves in a similar manner that wasn’t an absolute bore and or grossly flawed.

Try taking a break from your “look at me” shtick for a few weeks. It’s fine to have opinions but YOU aren’t always right guy, no matter how bold and big you type…
It’s neither sinful pride or hubris, it’s defensive responses to attacks by others.

The fact that you’ve been blind to or have ignored those attacks and my resultant response is on you.

I never claimed “wealth”
Please cite where I did, or admit that you lying.

I had a large number of friends growing up and I continue to have a large and expanding number of friends today. I can assure you, without fear of contradiction, that “boring” I’m not. As to being “flawed”, absolutely, aren’t we all ?

If you knew how to read with an iota of comprehension you would have seen that most of my responses were to IrishJohn, the village idiot who made the counter claims, which I then responded to, along with Golson and BGI User 756.

When challenged by them to substantiate statements I made, I had lunch with NDinNJ and provided documented proof regarding every issue that I was challenge on.
Despite substantiating what I was challenged on, the village idiot kept calling me a liar.

Regarding those challenges i suggested that we bet on each and every one, whereby we would get Cashiers checks payable to each other, send them to an independent third party and I would substantiate my statement. If I failed to do so, they win, but if I do, I win,
Cowards that they are, they refused every time !

Why should I apologize or feel badly about telling the truth.

I proved that I wasn’t lying as those three morons claimed.

I’m not always right ?

That’s always a possibility, but would you cite where I was wrong.

For someone accusing me of “sinful pride“ and “hubris” how can you claim that you are NDGreatestFanOfAllTime” ?
That seems rather arrogant and sinfully prideful, don’t you think !

Keep on trying lol
You got caught lying again !
No surprise there !

You wrote, “THIS TEAM”. Referring to Notre Dame !

NOT

THAT TEAM, referring to Wake Forest.

You’re a compulsive and serial liar and you’re not to be trusted

When I think of Kiffin, I think of a young up and coming hot shot coach destined for stardom, and the humiliating firing at USC, the Al Davis Press Conference that Was like a tutorial on Kiffin lying, and I think of Tennessee naming their waste treatment plant after him. He’s done a really nice job at Mississippi, but He’s never going to be the HC and face of the Notre Dame football program.

I don’t think we should ever hire a head coach with no HC experience, and we’re feeling the growing pains as Freeman learns on the job. And the Admin did him a great disservice with their handling of his preferred OC hire last year. The question is whether Freeman is growing into this job, and the jury is still out in my opinion. This off-season is critical as to what staff decisions he makes, and both OC and DC positions might be open for totally opposite reasons. How he manages this, and the Quality of the on field product in season three will tell us if the growing pains were worth it.
Regarding the DC…do you see Golden coming back? He’s respected. He’s liked. He’s proved he can have success here. He’s likely going to get a paise raise.

I think he’s great for Freeman. ND has to ante-up and keep him here.

Where else would he want to go? NFL DC job? I don’t think he’s getting that.

Does he want a college HC job? It would have to be a great situation for him to leave ND.

You got caught lying again !
No surprise there !

You wrote, “THIS TEAM”. Referring to Notre Dame !

NOT

THAT TEAM, referring to Wake Forest.

You’re a compulsive and serial liar and you’re not to be trusted
Wrong again

He would be an upgrade from Freeman. He’s put in the work and time. He would recruit very well. Unfortunately, even if Freeman is destined to get canned, he’s going to be here too long to get a coach like Kiffin, who will inevitably end up at a good place. USC should reconsider him imo.

Kiffin, Fickell, Elko would all be big upgrades from Freeman. While Fickell and Elko aren’t beating the world, they’re also not working with much. Freeman literally can’t win 10 games with the most talented ND team since 1993.

He would be an upgrade from Freeman. He’s put in the work and time. He would recruit very well. Unfortunately, even if Freeman is destined to get canned, he’s going to be here too long to get a coach like Kiffin, who will inevitably end up at a good place. USC should reconsider him imo.

Kiffin, Fickell, Elko would all be big upgrades from Freeman.
False lol

Reactions: BGI User 756

Kiffin, Fickell, Elko would all be big upgrades from Freeman. While Fickell and Elko aren’t beating the world, they’re also not working with much. Freeman literally can’t win 10 games with the most talented ND team since 1993.
I agree w none of this.

At this point, you’ve become the board troll. Congrats.

Thank you. You said that beautifully.

Thx Karine

It’s neither sinful pride or hubris, it’s defensive responses to attacks by others.

The fact that you’ve been blind to or have ignored those attacks and my resultant response is on you.

I never claimed “wealth”
Please cite where I did, or admit that you lying.

I had a large number of friends growing up and I continue to have a large and expanding number of friends today. I can assure you, without fear of contradiction, that “boring” I’m not. As to being “flawed”, absolutely, aren’t we all ?

If you knew how to read with an iota of comprehension you would have seen that most of my responses were to IrishJohn, the village idiot who made the counter claims, which I then responded to, along with Golson and BGI User 756.

When challenged by them to substantiate statements I made, I had lunch with NDinNJ and provided documented proof regarding every issue that I was challenge on.
Despite substantiating what I was challenged on, the village idiot kept calling me a liar.

Regarding those challenges i suggested that we bet on each and every one, whereby we would get Cashiers checks payable to each other, send them to an independent third party and I would substantiate my statement. If I failed to do so, they win, but if I do, I win,
Cowards that they are, they refused every time !

Why should I apologize or feel badly about telling the truth.

I proved that I wasn’t lying as those three morons claimed.

I’m not always right ?

That’s always a possibility, but would you cite where I was wrong.

For someone accusing me of “sinful pride“ and “hubris” how can you claim that you are NDGreatestFanOfAllTime” ?
That seems rather arrogant and sinfully prideful, don’t you think !
Lol. Exhibit A

Thou doth protest too much.

You stated stated that I claimed “wealth” so I asked you to cite that alleged claim.

Why have you failed to do so ?

You’ve had ample time to do so !

You owe me an apology, let’s see if you possess the character and integrity to provide an apology.

You stated stated that I claimed “wealth” so I asked you to cite that alleged claim.

Why have you failed to do so ?

You’ve had ample time to do so !

You owe me an apology, let’s see if you possess the character and integrity to provide an apology.
Nope, just responding and refuting the accusations
How would you know, did someone read it to you ?
You’re 100 % correct, and the proof is in your own words, which you tried to deny.

You’re not to be trusted !
I QUOTED YOUR POST WORD FOR WORD AND THE SENTENCE BEING REFERENCED !

YOU ARE A LIAR !

AND YOU’RE NOT TO BE TRUSTED !
Just some of the dumbest things you’ve posted. Somewhere there is a village missing their idiot. And they call him Pat!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀😀

Let LR hire his new DC. With the amount of talent they can recruit, there is no reason they can't have a top 20 defense.

And USC needs to emphasize the run more. Going so pass happy seems to make the linemen on both sides of the ball a bit soft. USC's best teams under PC could burn you equally on the ground or through the air. Riley should copy Oregon a bit.

IrishJohn,

Have you ever posted an original, intelligent post in your life ?

Based upon a review of all of your posts, the resounding answer is NO !

You’re just stupid and there is no cure for stupid !

IrishJohn,

Have you ever posted an original, intelligent post in your life ?

Based upon a review of all of your posts, the resounding answer is NO !

You’re just stupid and there is no cure for stupid !
Thank you for your interest in me. Let me know when I need to start paying rent.

BTW when have you ever posted an intelligent statement here. You need to look in a mirror and ask that person to get some help. Have a blessed Thanksgiving lonely old man.

Thank you for your interest in me. Let me know when I need to start paying rent.

BTW when have you ever posted an intelligent statement here. You need to look in a mirror and ask that person to get some help. Have a blessed Thanksgiving lonely old man.
You wouldn’t know an intelligent statement if Einstein read it for you and confirmed it to you.

”Lonely”, now that’s funny, you should only see the company I keep !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT