ADVERTISEMENT

Irvin Update

Pretty close but SC didn't slow play him after the early signing period and UW was on him from the beginning but a lot of truth here.

The ND mod said that the USC mod told him that USC never fully went a 100% in. They always got very close then would back off just a little.
The exact words used to describe the situation in the end were “he isn't and hasn't been a take at USC.”

The ND mod said that the USC mod told him that USC never fully went a 100% in. They always got very close then would back off just a little.
The exact words used to describe the situation in the end were “he isn't and hasn't been a take at USC.”

I am not doubting your good faith but based on people I know I think your mod is simply wrong. There are people with far better information then the site mods and its upon those people I base my belief. I don't pretend to him personal knowledge though. Just information from those I thrust with access.

I am not doubting your good faith but based on people I know I think your mod is simply wrong. There are people with far better information then the site mods and its upon those people I base my belief. I don't pretend to him personal knowledge though. Just information from those I thrust with access.
That info came from your (USC) mod.
Evidently he talked directly with Irvin’s dad.
Irvin’s dad is the one who says USC backed off again in the end.

That info came from your (USC) mod.
Evidently he talked directly with Irvin’s dad.
Irvin’s dad is the one who says USC backed off again in the end.

No its based on what an ND mod said an SC mod (which one BTW) Said. What happened was this Irvin said he wanted to commit. SC said they want him and ask if he would consider waiting until LOI day to announce to make a bigger splash. Even after that Irvin was set to announce several days ago and SC was delighted. Lake from UW talked him out of it. Whatever mod sad what the idea that SC didn't want Irvin is wrong.

Who cares about USC recruiting? Go talk on the USC board or are they all out surfing?

Call the mods and tell them you want the special version where you don't you have to read the threads you don't like. It's only one dollar per month more. It would also help everyone of you would post of list of subjects you would allow to be discussed.

Hey man. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this will be your last stellar year of recruiting for awhile. Chip Kelly, Frost, Fisher, Herm Edwards and Sumlin are gonna crash the party next year. And that's in addition to the rest of the players. I hope you and your ND possee enjoy the last few days before Feb. 7.

Hey man. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this will be your last stellar year of recruiting for awhile. Chip Kelly, Frost, Fisher, Herm Edwards and Sumlin are gonna crash the party next year. And that's in addition to the rest of the players. I hope you and your ND possee enjoy the last few days before Feb. 7.

You do know that SC and ND are often recruiting from the same talent pool?

assuming the mods are 100% accurate is silly. its an internet site. its more about making money than it is being accurate. paying $9.99 a month doesn't automatically make all the info legit. far from it. more rumor than realistic for sure.

Reactions: Pennick44

You may be right (though Herm Edwards? really?) Also Kelly normally recruits to his system and not based on the evaluations of websites (note his addition of two stars since being at UCLA. Sumlin will certainly have an impact and maybe Frost. They may completely shut down SC recruiting next year. If that happens I will probably post it here.

Reactions: justified1
Herm Edwards = Clown Show

Two years from now both he and his former agent now ASU AD Anderson will be a bad memory for the ASU faithful.

Edwards- No. But Kelly and Frost yes. Nebraska, back in the old days was a huge Cali poacher.

Edwards- No. But Kelly and Frost yes. Nebraska, back in the old days was a huge Cali poacher.

No sure about Kelly. He may destroy us on the field but I doubt he out recruits us. His big close at Oregon was pointing out that the guys who didn't make the league seemed to get jobs with Nike. He doesn't have that anymore. He certainly has done nothing of note since taking over UCLA although that is only a short time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT