ADVERTISEMENT

25 Wide Receiver slots about to be filled

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Since I last talked about the wr recruiting, Jerome Bettis has committed. So who is going to take the last 2 scholie?

Waiting on Derek Meadows
Tanook Hines might be a silent as he got 2 cb’s today.
Talyn ?
Vines Bright from img?

Who will it be?

Since I last talked about the wr recruiting, Jerome Bettis has committed. So who is going to take the last 2 scholie?

Waiting on Derek Meadows
Talyn ?
Vines Bright from img?

Who will it be?
If Hines commits, theres only one guy left on the board.....Meadows

Finishing with Hines and meadows would be ok but disappointing…. The 5 wrs would be very very underwhelming compared to the level we expect our staff to recruit at
Meadows would be the only one with a really high ceiling

Waiting on Derek Meadows
Talyn ?
Vines Bright from img?

Who will it be?
Taking 25 WR’s? Coach Ski!?

Finishing with Hines and meadows would be ok but disappointing…. The 5 wrs would be very very underwhelming compared to the level we expect our staff to recruit at
Meadows would be the only one with a really high ceiling
I think Buress has a high ceiling. And if we get Hines, you can't teach 10.51 speed so that could be another

I think Buress has a high ceiling. And if we get Hines, you can't teach 10.51 speed so that could be another
I like Hines potential better than boggs, hines just has a ways to go. Boggs is a day one ready WR but not that high of a ceiling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT