ADVERTISEMENT

Get a Competent Offensive Coordinator

More total yards than Clemson today. Would you also argue Clemson's OC should be fired?

Just a foolish position.

More total yards than Clemson today. Would you also argue Clemson's OC should be fired?

Just a foolish position.
I have to disagree!!!! ND is better.. a competent OC WOULD HAVE HAD ND OVER 500 yards and about 6 td's!!!

Gotta pay for them. Freeman wanted Ludwig. Swarbrick balked.
It's funny how it becomes that Swarbrick "balked" at paying up. My memory is that he thought they had a deal but that Ludwig got cold feet. I know you think you are the smartest guy in the room, but I really don't think Swarbrick would have gone to a hockey game with Freeman and Ludwig if he wasn't comfortable about the deal being as good as done. Maybe Ludwig just realized it would be a lot easier to coach at Utah, where everyone remembers when you beat USC but conveniently forget when you get trounced by Oregon.

It's funny how it becomes that Swarbrick "balked" at paying up. My memory is that he thought they had a deal but that Ludwig got cold feet. I know you think you are the smartest guy in the room, but I really don't think Swarbrick would have gone to a hockey game with Freeman and Ludwig if he wasn't comfortable about the deal being as good as done. Maybe Ludwig just realized it would be a lot easier to coach at Utah, where everyone remembers when you beat USC but conveniently forget when you get trounced by Oregon.
You are correct, it wasn’t a money issue !

All ND needs is an OC who consistently calls plays that gain a minimum of five or six yards each and every time.

Seriously, when I read the stuff that is posted here, I can't help but shake my head.

I'm not saying Parker is anywhere near the best OC around, but we have two other coaches on our staff with OC experience, so logic would dictate that our coaching staff does know something about offense.

In my fantasy world, there would be a feature where all the know-it-alls would get to call the plays and then see what the results would be. I think they'd be pretty abysmal.

I didn't watch the whole game today because it was a beautiful day and I kind of assumed we'd get the outcome we got. Did you guys really think ND was going to roll this team? If so, you know even less about football than I do.

I saw a game where our QB couldn't hit the portal if he was standing in it, where we had more turnovers than Clemson and where we failed to score TDs and settled for field goals in the first half.

Am I leaving anything out? Maybe the refs screwed us again.

Reactions: IrishMike409
All ND needs is an OC who consistently calls plays that gain a minimum of five or six yards each and every time.

Seriously, when I read the stuff that is posted here, I can't help but shake my head.

I'm not saying Parker is anywhere near the best OC around, but we have two other coaches on our staff with OC experience, so logic would dictate that our coaching staff does know something about offense.

In my fantasy world, there would be a feature where all the know-it-alls would get to call the plays and then see what the results would be. I think they'd be pretty abysmal.

I didn't watch the whole game today because it was a beautiful day and I kind of assumed we'd get the outcome we got. Did you guys really think ND was going to roll this team? If so, you know even less about football than I do.

I saw a game where our QB couldn't hit the portal if he was standing in it, where we had more turnovers than Clemson and where we failed to score TDs and settled for field goals in the first half.

👍

The results of the Offense this yr has been " abysmal " . We're already in abysmal territory on Offense. Ignoring the obvious re Parker doesn't accrue brownie points in ND fan world. Parker earns a good chunk of change as OC . It's not money well spent. ND can and needs to do better in the OC position.

three red zone trips in the first half, no TDs -- that gave Clemson life... We need to rethink our offense (and if that means Parker moves back to TE coach, so be it.)

Reactions: DublinND
three red zone trips in the first half, no TDs -- that gave Clemson life... We need to rethink our offense (and if that means Parker moves back to TE coach, so be it.)
That was the game right there. More than the pick 6

Bryan Driskell, Irish illustrated, irish sports daily
Those are your sources ?

Okay, quantify the dollar difference that caused Ludwig to turn down the offer ?

Certainly those sources knew what Ludwig wanted and what Swarbrick offered, so what was the financial divide that killed the deal ?

If you and your sources don’t know the answer to that question, than you’re all just full of shit.

The fact is that neither you nor your sources know the answer but you won‘t admit it because you’re a fraud.

Those are your sources ?

Okay, quantify the dollar difference that caused Ludwig to turn down the offer ?

Certainly those sources knew what Ludwig wanted and what Swarbrick offered, so what was the financial divide that killed the deal ?

If you and your sources don’t know the answer to that question, than you’re all just full of shit.

The fact is that neither you nor your sources know the answer but you won‘t admit it because you’re a fraud.
It was already reported about 9 months ago. Go back and do your research and you'll find your answer

Yes it was. It was reported by people who are much more informed than you
Pat is a moron. Swarbrick said it himself.

He said it was the mechanics of the buyout and then told everyone where they could donate to the athletics fund if they thought he wasn't being a good steward of NDs resources.

Smug bullshit glad he's(Swarbrick) leaving.

It blew my mind out Parker didn’t get Hartman out of the pocket. He was clearly uncomfortable and inaccurate throwing from the pocket today. Change it up, he seems to be better when improvising

I don't think getting rid of Parker is panicking considering Parker was filling the void left by Rees going to Bama and little time to get a quality OC
We agree to disagree. You can't constantly change systems. The board was all over Golden and year 2 they are make big strides.
It is more about execution.

Pat is a moron. Swarbrick said it himself.

He said it was the mechanics of the buyout and then told everyone where they could donate to the athletics fund if they thought he wasn't being a good steward of NDs resources.

Smug bullshit glad he's(Swarbrick) leaving.
Swarbrick called me a moron ? ? ? ? 😜

Repeat, it was NOT about the amount of money Ludwig would be paid.

There was NO financial divide between offer and acceptance !

Golson5 is dead wrong and a fraud

Swarbrick was an outstanding AD

It blew my mind out Parker didn’t get Hartman out of the pocket. He was clearly uncomfortable and inaccurate throwing from the pocket today. Change it up, he seems to be better when improvising
ND should have mixed in a RB draw or two as well from 0 TE formations. The Clemson DL seemed to be in full pass rush mode. That or the OL was bad.

ND should have mixed in a RB draw or two as well from 0 TE formations. The Clemson DL seemed to be in full pass rush mode. That or the OL was bad.
I didn’t think that the OLine performed well

Maybe Clemson’s DLine played that well

Swarbrick called me a moron ? ? ? ? 😜

Repeat, it was NOT about the amount of money Ludwig would be paid.

There was NO financial divide between offer and acceptance !

Golson5 is dead wrong and a fraud

Swarbrick was an outstanding AD
How do you know it wasn't the buyout or the contract amount?

Your stance on everything is you can't prove it so you're wrong..

Literally everything you post is a logical fallacy and you treat this message board like a courtroom.

Again moron and yes my sentence structure was not entirely lucid. No Jack didn't call you a moron but Jack said they didn't want to cover the buyout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT