ADVERTISEMENT

What other coaches should go?

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Don’t stop at just the WR coach, Parker next and I’d say ax the QB coach since Hartman seemed to under perform.

Fine ND is cheap and doesn’t want to pay a top noch proven assistant, than go to the lower ranks and nab an up and comer. Get creative, I’ve seen what this version of ND football looks like and yikes. The O-line and RB coaches are the only one that should have jobs on offense.

Don’t stop at just the WR coach, Parker next and I’d say ax the QB coach since Hartman seemed to under perform.

Fine ND is cheap and doesn’t want to pay a top noch proven assistant, than go to the lower ranks and nab an up and comer. Get creative, I’ve seen what this version of ND football looks like and yikes. The O-line and RB coaches are the only one that should have jobs on offense.
This is such a major f up that freeman should be on the table

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
Parker should be gone, raising the bar should be a priority and to think ND can’t raise the bar at OC is ludacris. Ok with everywhere else

Reactions: theskibro
This is such a major f up that freeman should be on the table
Explain why Freman should not be on a hot seat and explain wtf he is thinking? Sure no one is gonna fire him but why does he fire Stuckey and then lose 4 receivers and a tight end?
If Stuckey was the problem those receivers would not have left once he got canned.

That was not on Coach Gino. Hartman learned a very different system in a short time. Plus look at Hatman's record against certain teams in ACC. Ville and Clemson had his number and knew how to play him and Parker's[Tommy rees] schemes. Hartman also hurried his passes a lot. Some great and some outright horrible. Gino had to get him up to par on ND schemes. He was used to slow mesh O. Gino will be able to coach up Riley if he ends up here easier because Riley plays a system more comparable to ND than Hartman did,'

Explain why Freman should not be on a hot seat and explain wtf he is thinking? Sure no one is gonna fire him but why does he fire Stuckey and then lose 4 receivers and a tight end?
If Stuckey was the problem those receivers would not have left once he got canned.
Reckless speculation. Coaches don't get fired on a whim. We may never know what exactly happened. Folks are acting like Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss are leaving. Players entering the portal in record numbers everywhere.

Reactions: NDblitz
Tyree was gone before Stuck got fired. The tight end is not coached by him so I don't know why you brought him up with the 3 wrs who left after he got fired

And no, he should not be on the hot seat, that is moronic

UMASS looks like half their team is in the portal .lol Colorado players probably just getting started.

Reckless speculation. Coaches don't get fired on a whim. We may never know what exactly happened. Folks are acting like Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss are leaving. Players entering the portal in record numbers everywhere.
People should be more concerned about this revelation of the culture of modern kids than ND singularly. Take your ball and go home is Gen Z rallying cry. Get mines is their mantra. They are media pawns too because all this sells clicks. Gonna make great husbands and fathers some day. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT