ADVERTISEMENT

Carr is Irish!

You were and are very high TB.

You said similar things about TB.

I also like TB but he has not lived up to expectations.

CJ has done nothing in high school to make me believe he is the game changing QB ND has desperately needed.

Time will tell. Just giving my opinion.

And no, he is no where near the QB Donte Moore is. What Moore did in multiple playoff/championship games, has separated him from CJ and a lot of QBs.

Moore is a game changer period.
I was and am very high on TB

I was and am higher on Carr than TB

Carr is close to or as good as Moore. I wouodnt be surprised by the time nfl comes around, Carr is the better prospect

I was and am very high on TB

I was and am higher on Carr than TB

Carr is close to or as good as Moore. I wouodnt be surprised by the time nfl comes around, Carr is the better prospect
CJ Carr is as good as Dante Moore? What do you base that on? How would you know? Neither has taken a college snap.

Reactions: Zorich 88
It's a message board. It is my opinion from watching them in HS
All you have watched are highlights. Have you watched a full game of either? Have you seen the good and the bad? Or are you simply making a judgment based off of CJs greatest hits?

Have you ever seen Carr throw an interception or make a bad play???

I have watched both guys play full games in person.

Moore is 10x’s the player Carr is. Watch at least 1 full game of each QB then make the NFL judgment call.

Carr has been as good. Carr’s team not as good. Carr makes all the throws. Comparison is futile but they seem rather close. They’re both NFL potential. What that means in 4 years is a crap shoot. CJ I’m guessing has the better support group and priorities to take him there.

Reactions: Superfan1975
All you have watched are highlights. Have you watched a full game of either? Have you seen the good and the bad? Or are you simply making a judgment based off of CJs greatest hits?

Have you ever seen Carr throw an interception or make a bad play???

I have watched both guys play full games in person.

Moore is 10x’s the player Carr is. Watch at least 1 full game of each QB then make the NFL judgment call.
When you make a moronic comment like 10x better, I cant have a real conversation with someone like you.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
When you make a moronic comment like 10x better, I cant have a real conversation with someone like you.
Lol
Okay, you just answered every question I just posed to you.

Nope, you have never watched a full game of either QB.

Nope, you have never watched Carr make one bad play.

But you are ready to call Carr an NFL talent simply from his highlights.

Lol, enjoy the koolaid

Lol
Okay, you just answered every question I just posed to you.

Nope, you have never watched a full game of either QB.

Nope, you have never watched Carr make one bad play.

But you are ready to call Carr an NFL talent simply from his highlights.

Lol, enjoy the koolaid
10x better.

Zero credibility

10x better.

Zero credibility
Go watch some full games not just highlights

I have watched both QBs play in person multiple times. I have watched CJ look average at times. On the other hand, I never saw Moore look average. He is the best player on the field in every game he played in high school.

No one can argue against that fact. Especially us from the State of Michigan.

CJ is definitely a D1 player. However, he is not a game changer. Moore will put every DC on notice. CJ is just a nice player. Nothing special, just a nice player.

CJ is not superior at anything.

No superior arm strength
No superior accuracy
No superior speed
No superior athleticism

Just a nice D1 QB

Very good football IQ
Very good teammate
A very hard worker
Very professional
Very humble nice kid
He will represent any university well
Very good leader

I have watched both QBs play in person multiple times. I have watched CJ look average at times. On the other hand, I never saw Moore look average. He is the best player on the field in every game he played in high school.

CJ is definitely a D1 player. However, he is not a game changer. Moore will put every DC on notice. CJ is just a nice player. Nothing special, just a nice player.

No superior arm strength
No superior accuracy
No superior speed
No superior athleticism

Just a nice D1 QB

Very good football IQ
Very good teammate
A very hard worker
Very professional
Very humble nice kid
Very good leader
This is ridiculous like I said. Zero credibility

Just for one, Carr is a better athlete than Dante. Thats just one

No superior arm strength
No superior accuracy
No superior speed
No superior athleticism

Just a nice D1 QB

Very good football IQ
Very good teammate
A very hard worker
Very professional
Very humble nice kid
Very good leader

No superior arm strength
No superior accuracy
No superior speed
No superior athleticism

Just a nice D1 QB

Very good football IQ
Very good teammate
A very hard worker
Very professional
Very humble nice kid
Very good leader
Hold on. Are you saying Dante has “superior athleticism and superior speed?

This is ridiculous like I said. Zero credibility

Just for one, Carr is a better athlete than Dante. Thats just one
You know nothing about either young man if you truly believe that

Carr is an average athlete with average speed. Good pocket presence and pocket foot work,

Moore is a great athlete. Watch a full game of either QB. You are watching highlights

Hold on. Are you saying Dante has “superior athleticism and superior speed?
I said Moore is the best player on the field in every game he has ever played. That’s while playing against D1 talent.

Carr has not faced the talent Moore has.

Halloween GIF

Actions speak louder than words. This kid is every bit as good as Moore if not better.

You know nothing about either young man if you truly believe that

Carr is an average athlete with average speed. Good pocket presence and pocket foot work,

Moore is a great athlete. Watch a full game of either QB. You are watching highlights
Now I know you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Carr is a better athlete than Moore, period

Moore is not a great athlete, he's a capable athlete.

You are awful at evaluating

Yikes

Now I know you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Carr is a better athlete than Moore, period

Moore is not a great athlete, he's a capable athlete.

You are awful at evaluating

Yikes
Today, who is the better QB?

Today, who is the better QB?
Dante. Hes had a year more experience. Hes a little better right now but it's close.

Its going to be close throughout their careers. Both are elite. Top level prospects. Id take Carr by a hair. But either way is very close

Reactions: IrishBeer
Dante. Hes had a year more experience. Hes a little better right now but it's close.

Its going to be close throughout their careers. Both are elite. Top level prospects. Id take Carr by a hair. But either way is very close
Carr seems to also bring the it factor with leadership. That’s in addition to the same skills as Dante.

Watching Hartman throw balls is a thing of beauty, but when you watch CJ, it’s just another level of arm talent. Nobody on the current roster has that zip and velocity. The ball springs from his hand with that NFL look. He makes throws that nobody on our current roster can likely make, such as 40 yard no look across the body passes on the money. He is also incredibly accurate and is more elusive than anyone on the roster besides Buchner. I will continue to insist that he has a low to moderate chance to start at some point next season. That’s a huge compliment, not a criticism. He’s our most talented passer since Clausen and he’s much more mobile. Clausen was a different era but Carr really looks like the better overall talent than Jimmy to me.

Last edited:
But @Zorich 88 knows better I guess 😂
Lol
Do all elite 11 QBs go on to have elite college level careers?

I do not believe CJ is a game changer at QB.
D1 talent? Of course

You guys that are riding this guy so hard are hilarious.. He might not ever play a down at ND. If Kenny beats him for the starting job in 2 years (Sophomore vs Freshman) CJ will transfer out.

But you guys keep hanging all of your ND championship dreams on a kid that has never made it out of the second round of the playoffs.

I would much rather have Moore who has multiple championships and multiple MVPs and Mr. Football. Also named MVP of the All American bowl.

But you get excited over a QB that has not sniffed anything close to that.

Lol
Do all elite 11 QBs go on to have elite college level careers?

I do not believe CJ is a game changer at QB.
D1 talent? Of course

You guys that are riding this guy so hard are hilarious.. He might not ever play a down at ND. If Kenny beats him for the starting job in 2 years (Sophomore vs Freshman) CJ will transfer out.

But you guys keep hanging all of your ND championship dreams on a kid that has never made it out of the second round of the playoffs.

I would much rather have Moore who has multiple championships and multiple MVPs and Mr. Football. Also named MVP of the All American bowl.

But you get excited over a QB that has not sniffed anything close to that.
I know a QB who won 3 state titles and didnt make D1. Dante plays on a loaded team

Evaluate them as players, very similar. Playing on a better team isnt a tangible skill that translates to college.

Carr is a dude. You were wrong. It happens

I know a QB who won 3 state titles and didnt make D1. Dante plays on a loaded team

Evaluate them as players, very similar. Playing on a better team isnt a tangible skill that translates to college.

Carr is a dude. You were wrong. It happens
Yes, DM played on a loaded team. However, he played against loaded teams.

It’s not like DM played on a loaded team while playing against bad teams.

Carr originally was a 2023 QB. There is no comparison when it comes to CJ and DM. If he stayed in the 2023 class he would not be anywhere near the level DM is.

A “DUDE” gets his team out of the second round of the playoffs.

CJ is good not great. He will not be better than TB. He will definitely not be as good as Book.

I am wrong about CJ??? What am I wrong about?

Carr originally was a 2023 QB. There is no comparison when it comes to CJ and DM. If he stayed in the 2023 class he would not be anywhere near the level DM is.

CJ is good not great. He will not be better than TB. He will definitely not be as good as Book.

Your evaluating his team success which is just silly when you evaluate a player

He has the height, size, athleticism (which is superior to Dante), accuracy (which is elite), arm strength

He has nothing that he is average or poor at.

Every box is above average to elite.

That makes his floor very high. At worst, hes going to be good. At best, he'll be elite

Not many QBs in the last 2 classes to take over him. Maybe on 1 hand, maybe

Your evaluating his team success which is just silly when you evaluate a player

He has the height, size, athleticism (which is superior to Dante), accuracy (which is elite), arm strength

He has nothing that he is average or poor at.

Every box is above average to elite.

That makes his floor very high. At worst, hes going to be good. At best, he'll be elite

Not many QBs in the last 2 classes to take over him. Maybe on 1 hand, maybe
Barring injury, this kid won't see a meaningful snap on a CFB field for well over 2 years. Very very unlikely Marcus Freeman starts a true freshman at QB, especially game 1 being at TAM. Let it play out.

Barring injury, this kid won't see a meaningful snap on a CFB field for well over 2 years. Very very unlikely Marcus Freeman starts a true freshman at QB, especially game 1 being at TAM. Let it play out.
Who cares if he does or not. Although I think he will

Whats your point?

Most kids don't play much as a freshman

Dante is that you? Or a relative maybe? 🙄

Reactions: Golson5

Ok also if you are from michigan then you know they lost in the second round of the playoffs to the eventual state champions. That team has about 15- 20 D1 players on it, to Cj’s that maybe has 3? But you say if he’s a “dude” he should have won it…you have also said he played great in that game. They actually came close which was a huge surprise to everyone. Those 2 TEAMS aren’t at the same level….but to you that says something about Cj’s talent? Ok that makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT