ADVERTISEMENT

BK to LSU per Reports

That information is restricted from public disclosure, but it would appear that it’s not at its FBO.
I was just kidding. I just remember when Willingham was canned and people thought we were going to hire Meyer that the board followed that plane's purported flights for days.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I am not surprised he would leave. I actually think it’s the right move for him legacy wise. i just don’t like the timing with the possibility at the playoff still there. It’s super shitty
It's always a bad time. The only coaches who don't have plans at this time of year are the coaches you don't want to hire.

I understand why people are so resistant to the Freeman idea, but I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to Davie and Weis. The program is in much better shape now than when Weis took over, and if you look at BKs last three years they’re a lot more impressive than Holtz last three. Freeman wouldn’t be building the program from the ground up, and would be in a situation similar to Ryan Day. Plus it would obviously help with recruiting. If there was an obvious big name we could snag (besides scumbag Meyer) I’d be on board. But besides MAYBE fickel, I don’t see any coaches that look as appealing as Marcus Freeman at ND.

How quickly you forget, ND played for the National Championship in 2020, 2018 and 2012.

That’s being more than contemporaneously relevant.

However, I realize that the Kizer to Fuller wound is still open and painful to you and that Virginia has never been relevant in football !
They played for the NC in 2012 when they were actually in the title game. They didn't get past the first playoff game in those other years, so they did NOT play for the championship. That honor was reserved for the teams that actually made it to the title game. That's like saying the Packers played for the Super Bowl last season just because they were in the playoffs.

They played for the NC in 2012 when they were actually in the title game. They didn't get past the first playoff game in those other years, so they did NOT play for the championship. That honor was reserved for the teams that actually made it to the title game. That's like saying the Packers played for the Super Bowl last season just because they were in the playoffs.
No it’s not because 14 out of 32 teams qualify for the NFL playoffs.

When you‘re one of 4 teams out of 130 teams that that qualify for the playoffs you’re playing for the National Championship, it’s called the semi-finals, then the finals

Reactions: FightingIrish44
I get kelly leaving, I also understand you can be a professional and good person to a place you've been for 11 years.

He was not, he deserves everything bad that happens to him from here on out.

Why are you accepting the rumor as fact ?
Maybe you should read the entire article, including the quote from the assistant who just left a recruits home when the news hit his phone and he felt like a complete “f$&cking ass$$le”

Maybe you should read the entire article, including the quote from the assistant who just left a recruits home when the news hit his phone and he felt like a complete “f$&cking ass$$le”
At that time it was a twitter update from one source that broke all this

Not like he got a call from the university or BK himself

Doubt it but I'd call him now
Listening to the Sirius NFL channel and they said UM wasn't very well like in the league......take it for what it's worth

Interesting though Kelly leaves, and Riley goes to SC.

ND must get a home run replacement

Lol is this a joke

ha. Yes. It’s just what I want to see. I don’t want another experiment. Go get someone who is really ready. Don’t care it it’s 3,4 or 5 years. If your in that 22 class, you want a headline name at a headline team.

I was just kidding. I just remember when Willingham was canned and people thought we were going to hire Meyer that the board followed that plane's purported flights for days.

they did fly to meet Urban before he took the job with FL. That was confirmed. He had some demands around allowing a few “borderline” students and ND would not budge.

No it’s not because 14 out of 32 teams qualify for the NFL playoffs.

When you‘re one of 4 teams out of 130 teams that that qualify for the playoffs you’re playing for the National Championship, it’s called the semi-finals, then the finals
Sorry no. Don't you have to go defend Ian Book against some of his detractors somewhere. You were a big Kelly fan. I'm sure you are just heartbroken.

Per Sampson, Kelly just texted team he is leaving. Meeting 7 am tomorrow morning

ha. Yes. It’s just what I want to see. I don’t want another experiment. Go get someone who is really ready. Don’t care it it’s 3,4 or 5 years. If your in that 22 class, you want a headline name at a headline team.
Seems like quite an assumption. Glad you’re able to speak for all of the recruits.

they did fly to meet Urban before he took the job with FL. That was confirmed. He had some demands around allowing a few “borderline” students and ND would not budge.
I know they did, but this board was full of supposed reports of that plane here, there, and everywhere all at once. It was comical.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Lots on this board wanted BK out, wish might be granted. I was a supporter as most know.

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but if he doesn’t want to be here he has to go. It’s too hard to not love it. He is 60, probably has a good 5 years left. He is cashing out. He has no love for LSU. It’s just money and just business.

There will be no statue. There will be no legacy. He will be a footnote like CW, BD or any other Non-natty.

Sun comes up, we move on, now it’s up to Jack. Are we moving forward or are we “let’s see what happens”. I’m looking for something big. That’s not Freeman, Fickle, Tommy or anyone other than a big time name. We can be Nebraska, FSU, Auburn or any other past team that is still looking or you can go big. Pete Carrol, Urban, Saban, Dabo, Day. Everyone thought BK was locked up. It’s all about the $$.

Lots on this board wanted BK out, wish might be granted. I was a supporter as most know.

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but if he doesn’t want to be here he has to go. It’s too hard to not love it. He is 60, probably has a good 5 years left. He is cashing out. He has no love for LSU. It’s just money and just business.

There will be no statue. There will be no legacy. He will be a footnote like CW, BD or any other Non-natty.

Sun comes up, we move on, now it’s up to Jack. Are we moving forward or are we “let’s see what happens”. I’m looking for something big. That’s not Freeman, Fickle, Tommy or anyone other than a big time name. We can be Nebraska, FSU, Auburn or any other past team that is still looking or you can go big. Pete Carrol, Urban, Saban, Dabo, Day. Everyone thought BK was locked up. It’s all about the $$.
It's true. Read BK message to team, about 7th down on list.

I know they did, but this board was full of supposed reports of that plane here, there, and everywhere all at once. It was comical.
I remember that, it was rather amusing.

This is a fact. He has already messaged the players.

He is gone! He sent a message to the players telling them he's sorry they didn't hear it from him, first.
Johnnie, you got a time stamp for that message?

Good post

Reactions: ftnfan62
There's a post on this board titled "BK message to the team. About 7 messages down.
You missed my joke....Pat always wants posters who criticize our QBs to cite the exact time in the game when he supposedly missed a wide open receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT