ADVERTISEMENT

"any time you come in here I got you"...

Just like Mo1d and Cher, this just proves that Winston and FSU have lied all along as I have quite humbly stated over and over.

BTW, I don't live on Tallahassee. Who would ever choose to live in a rat hole like that?
You have issues withe word "prove". You have issues with the word "fact". Moral of the story? You have issues.

You have issues withe word "prove". You have issues with the word "fact". Moral of the story? You have issues.
He has issues with the entire English language. Definitions of most words like "multiple", prove, facts, opinion, lie, and I could go on for an hour. It's hard to believe he graduated high school. But to be fair..... English could be his 2nd language. He certainly struggles with reading comprehension issues. Which is ironic considering his incredible skills at fiction writing. His historical posts are those of a best seller in the making.

Let me get this straight. Many here have attacked me and others for saying Winston lied about most everything and now Winston is confirming he not only lied about shoplifting, but was involved in an ongoing situation where he received free goods as an FSU athlete.

Can even Mo1d not now own up to the filth? And think about it, he never lied about rape? LOL!

Reactions: sluggo69
Let me get this straight. Many here have attacked me and others for saying Winston lied about most everything and now Winston is confirming he not only lied about shoplifting, but was involved in an ongoing situation where he received free goods as an FSU athlete.

Can even Mo1d not now own up to the filth? And think about it, he never lied about rape? LOL!

Go see a psychiatrist. Damn, we all sick of you.

Go to hell Argusman!

Ahh I see. There is definitely some lying going on here. If I had to bet, I would say Fisher knew about this and I think Publix for sure did.
Thanks for being candid. I'm still of the "wait and see" mindset, but things are clearly amiss....

Reactions: ForeverNole22
Thanks for being candid. I'm still of the "wait and see" mindset, but things are clearly amiss....
I am too, but word around campus right after it happened was hookup. There are always FSU students working at that Publix. It is literally right down the street. Rumors about stuff like this from that store have been around for a long time. Not Publix itself, but the students working there.

Also, the NFL is extremely thorough in their investigations as you probably know. When they come back saying they were able to speak with several employees who confirmed Winston's story, highly likely that is the truth.

Jimbo and Jameis are extremely close. I would bet money Jimbo called him that very night and said WTF and Jameis told him about it. At this point, Fisher pretty much has no choice but to say he didn't know.

Last edited:
If Winston and Jumbo are close, I would be very worried about leaving Winston alone with Mrs. Jumbo. Then again, Jumbo knows what really happened so I'm certain his wife is well warned.

If Winston and Jumbo are close, I would be very worried about leaving Winston alone with Mrs. Jumbo. Then again, Jumbo knows what really happened so I'm certain his wife is well warned.
You are still one sick idiot. I do agree that Jimbo likely knows what happened and what the evidence supports happened. He also is aware of all the lies the girl has told backed up by mountains of evidence. Thus why no charges will ever be filed.

Still waiting for you to produce one piece of evidence to support your guilty stance. This has been asked of you by numerous posters dozens of times with no response from you. Wonder why you continue to talk out your butt?

Take the Board's advice. Seek help.

If he lied about shoplifting, for whatever reason, that does not imply he lied about anything else. Tell me you've never told a white lie or slanted a story. Does that imply everything you've ever said is a lie? Maybe the "forgot to pay" angle was an effort to keep the guy at Publix from getting in trouble? As valid as any other theory.

A serious question.

How much will Winston pay and secondly , how much will FSU pay for her not to tell the story of what actually happened to the young women and to help Winston avoid answering the questions he has refused to answer?

For once, could any FSU fan attempt answering honestly!

If he lied about shoplifting, for whatever reason, that does not imply he lied about anything else. Tell me you've never told a white lie or slanted a story. Does that imply everything you've ever said is a lie? Maybe the "forgot to pay" angle was an effort to keep the guy at Publix from getting in trouble? As valid as any other theory.
This clown wrote the book on lying and they aren't white lies or slanted stories. Winston could have lied about everything but compared to Argus and all his other personalities he's Mother Teresa or Honest John.

She already told her story so paying a settlement is about silencing her its about buying off risk.

You concept of how the civil justice system is warped but then again this doesn't surprise me.

A serious question.

How much will Winston pay and secondly , how much will FSU pay for her not to tell the story of what actually happened to the young women and to help Winston avoid answering the questions he has refused to answer?

For once, could any FSU fan attempt answering honestly!
Pay who? If FSU or Winston was going to payoff the alleged victim, this civil lawsuit would never have been filed. That's not to say there won't possibly be some sort of negotiated or mediated settlement. That's how most civil cases are resolved, so its foolish to think that's not a possibility here.

Credibility is easily lost and hard to gain. If you get caught in one lie, everything else is called into question. If you were going through a company audit and the auditors found a bogus check, everything from that point on is questioned, scrutinized, and analyzed.

And in regards to Winston, lying about a crime isn't a white lie or a slanted story. A white lie is telling your wife she looks good in that dress to avoid an argument. Publix either told him he was on the Free Crab plan in which case it's an NCAA violation or Publix didn't know about it and he was stealing, or he had an accomplice who worked at Publix and they both are guilty of theft.

Where did I ever lie about anything?

The biggest lie ever told here, which many of you mopes have bought, is that I am Argusman. In fact, I have never even seen a post of his. I think you are all being played! This is rather humorous.

Credibility is easily lost and hard to gain. If you get caught in one lie, everything else is called into question. If you were going through a company audit and the auditors found a bogus check, everything from that point on is questioned, scrutinized, and analyzed.

And in regards to Winston, lying about a crime isn't a white lie or a slanted story. A white lie is telling your wife she looks good in that dress to avoid an argument. Publix either told him he was on the Free Crab plan in which case it's an NCAA violation or Publix didn't know about it and he was stealing, or he had an accomplice who worked at Publix and they both are guilty of theft.
I agree 100%. The context of my post is disputing the absurd connection that proposes that, because he lied about the circumstances with the crab legs, he's "obviously" lying about whether he raped the girl. Only one person could make that correlation, and he is among us. Unfortunately.

Where did I ever lie about anything?

The biggest lie ever told here, which many of you mopes have bought, is that I am Argusman. In fact, I have never even seen a post of his. I think you are all being played! This is rather humorous.

:eek: ...... wow

Mo1d, why don't you tell us again how FSU has never cheated or Kelly murdered Declan Sullivan. You never have explained those declarations.

I'm guessing that this is more than likely correct. It's interesting that athletes are going to be fed better now.

FSU should position winston as the "Rosa Parks" of this new food initiative...

"There was a time when starving and exploited athletes were forced to steal to keep up their elite performance and strength..... They had no sustenance. There was no other way. As NCAA officials and other senior school executives feasted on filet mignon, shrimp, fine wine... the athletes starved (unless they were at southern cal where athletes pockets are stuffed chock full of cash by cheating alums, felons, other deviants....) The case of Heisman winner and a NC QB Jameis Winston comes to light. This young man, alone, starving and with a stomach growling so loud his neighbors couldn't sleep set out on a perilous journey to save his life and others..... Who are we to condemn him?"

Mo1d, why don't you tell us again how FSU has never cheated or Kelly murdered Declan Sullivan. You never have explained those declarations.
That's because those declarations were NEVER made by me. I'm not required to address any of the multitudes of lies you consistently grace this board with.

Nice try with the deflection though. Pretty transparent however. Try again.

I agree 100%. The context of my post is disputing the absurd connection that proposes that, because he lied about the circumstances with the crab legs, he's "obviously" lying about whether he raped the girl. Only one person could make that correlation, and he is among us. Unfortunately.

Unfortunately, he is not in a psychiatric institution where he belongs.

FSU is a bastion of pure bullshit. Bowden must be proud that they are following his legacy of deceit and shame.

I would so much rather have the 4 horsemen group over here posting their yearly pheasants crap then reading all this pissing and moaning about who is who who hates who and who is more superior then the other. Some od you sound like my 6th grade daughters friends arguing over a boy. Grow the hell up for once and act like grown ads men and not little B's

And in regards to Winston, lying about a crime isn't a white lie or a slanted story.

All of this just proves that Jameis Winston is going to provide us with many many years of entertainment and glee. Of all the athletes out there, he is most likely to take the crown from OJ Simpson as "most infamous former opponent."

No reason to think they don't have iPads in the psych ward. Do you think each of Argus' alter egos has his own bed? Or do they all sleep together?

Freud would call it a histrionic and psychopathic case of "fsu envy".

Right, there is a whole lot of reason to be envious of FSU!!

Well, I suppose so if you like filth!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT