ADVERTISEMENT

"any time you come in here I got you"...

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
uh oh, perhaps fsu impermissible benefits.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Bodizephax
Don't understand it, you are one of the biggest critics of Epicargus and yet you put this on tee for him and wait for him to hit it out of the park...

NCAA can investigate this all they want but they wont get enough, Winston can say that he was edited out of context and that further they will never find the Publix employee who did this. Also, if Winston got caught with the Crab legs he didn't receive the benefit. The cake is a different issue but he didn't say who the friend was so good luck with that.

Don't understand it, you are one of the biggest critics of Epicargus and yet you put this on tee for him and wait for him to hit it out of the park...

NCAA can investigate this all they want but they wont get enough, Winston can say that he was edited out of context and that further they will never find the Publix employee who did this. Also, if Winston got caught with the Crab legs he didn't receive the benefit. The cake is a different issue but he didn't say who the friend was so good luck with that.
I think my posting on FSU is "reality" based. I have been able to maintain "polite" discussions with certain fsu posters that I view as decent guys that add value here due to their ACC knowledge and other things they bring to the table.

In the past, I have pasted FSU folks from the president on down.

Yesterday, they had part of this interview which I saw on ESPN (not shown here). When Winston was asked about problems he mentioned the bb gun incident, yelling the profanity and how he was suspended for a bit in HS for laughing at a coach that was crying over something... Those were the only things he mentioned as problems. Harbaugh and the other coach had to pull the crab legs story out of him and he never mentioned his other legal issues... It was a very strange segment and showed that winston is still less than forthright. I am looking forward to the full segment.

I think my posting on FSU is "reality" based. I have been able to maintain "polite" discussions with certain fsu posters that I view as decent guys that add value here due to their ACC knowledge and other things they bring to the table.

In the past, I have pasted FSU folks from the president on down.

Yesterday, they had part of this interview which I saw on ESPN (not shown here). When Winston was asked about problems he mentioned the bb gun incident, yelling the profanity and how he was suspended for a bit in HS for laughing at a coach that was crying over something... Those were the only things he mentioned as problems. Harbaugh and the other coach had to pull the crab legs story out of him and he never mentioned his other legal issues... It was a very strange segment and showed that winston is still less than forthright. I am looking forward to the full segment.
The rape or no rape thing is probably technically not an "issue", since thus far all investigations have resulted in no charges. The crab legs thing is an issue.

Was this some sort of practice for the interviews with NFL teams, since Harbaugh has experience with that?

The rape or no rape thing is probably technically not an "issue", since thus far all investigations have resulted in no charges. The crab legs thing is an issue.

Was this some sort of practice for the interviews with NFL teams, since Harbaugh has experience with that?

Exactly, ESPN now has a story on it. Here's a link to an article and the interview. It's worth a look/watch....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/st...eminoles-says-crab-legs-were-given-not-stolen

This was isolated to one employee of Publix, who was fired, and not the store as a whole. I doubt it will have any effect on FSU.

This was isolated to one employee of Publix, who was fired, and not the store as a whole. I doubt it will have any effect on FSU.
Where are you getting that from? It's too bad the guy lost his job. I'm not saying this stuff like this doesn't go on at other schools, but winston has clearly raised eyebrows with his not very well thought out and very public answer...

"Oh it's okay to take stuff because it's not stealing when a clerk says it's okay...."

"At the time, Winston's crab leg theft was the subject of massive amounts of discourse. FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said that after investigating, he believed Winston failed to pay because he was used to shopping at Winn-Dixie rather than Publix and was preoccupied by an order for wings he had just placed. Winston apologized for his "youthful ignorance.""

Is Jimbo saying that things at Winn Dixie were free too?

"Of course, a guy at Publix handing out free food to FSU football players would be an obvious NCAA violation -- college athletes aren't allowed to receive free stuff because they're college athletes. So if Winston had said he had a connection at Publix hooking him up with free food at the time, he could've been ruled ineligible for games."

Who knows where this will lead?http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/22/8466133/nfl-draft-jameis-winston-crab-legs-jim-harbaugh

I once got busted shoplifting Winstons. Is that the same?

That the employee was fired?
From your post it sounds like the store did an investigation. Was there any news coverage on it or is it something you found out? It sounds like Fisher is completely in the dark......

From your post it sounds like the store did an investigation. Was there any news coverage on it or is it something you found out? It sounds like Fisher is completely in the dark......
I never saw any news coverage, but the employee was fired. Whether or not Jimbo is being completely truthful, I have no idea on that.

It is rather simple. This simply proves that Winston is a liar and FSU went to great lengths to cover up his lie. You may remember I stated many times that Winston "stole" goods from Publix many times and that there was an agreement that Publix's employees allowed him to take items without paying. No news here unless you believe this is an ongoing practice at FSU.

The reality here is that Winston said he "forgot to pay>" That was a lie that all these apologizes hung on, but now he proves it was a lie.

Everything about FSU is a fraud, as are its fans who defend them. This is just more proof!

Reactions: sluggo69
It is rather simple. This simply proves that Winston is a liar and FSU went to great lengths to cover up his lie. You may remember I stated many times that Winston "stole" goods from Publix many times and that there was an agreement that Publix's employees allowed him to take items without paying. No news here unless you believe this is an ongoing practice at FSU.

The reality here is that Winston said he "forgot to pay>" That was a lie that all these apologizes hung on, but now he proves it was a lie.

Everything about FSU is a fraud, as are its fans who defend them. This is just more proof!

This poster is a psychopath who deserves all of the scorn and disdain which comes his way, and more. He is a cancer to this baord and shoud be banned under all of his aliases. I had him on ignore on the old board, but I understand that, on this new board, we have to redo the ignore for lunatics like him. Done!

We can always count on you to take the thread down the toilet.

I never saw any news coverage, but the employee was fired. Whether or not Jimbo is being completely truthful, I have no idea on that.
I wrote, "It sounds like Fisher is completely in the dark......" Does anyone have any idea when Winston first floated this story? I'm struggling with his Harbaugh ESPN disclosure as being the first reveal. It seems to me that he would have mentioned it along the way. If he did disclose this "excuse" to FSU officials and they didn't self report the "infraction" it may be an issue....

We got dinged by the NCAA after Kim Dunbar stole from her employer and then gifted a couple players. She was fired too. And when you strip all the B.S. excuses away, we got dinged because our coaches discovered information they should have reported. At the very least, they didn't look hard enough.

The gifts involved a lot more than crab legs. But the idea that its just an isolated employee that got fired really doesn't matter. Dunbar went to prison. The FBI investigation revealed a lot of information that the NCAA might not have otherwise obtained. If the Publix employee got fired for giving Winston crab legs, there may be a paper trail available to the NCAA. Like documents Publix may have filed to challenge an unemployment claim.

Well sure you knew that Winston "stole" goods from Publix many times and that the employees allowed him to take items without paying. And that FSU covered it up. You wouldn't make anything like that up.;) Besides ... you live in Tally and have INSIDE information for all that happens with FSU. Probably shop at that very Publix and play golf with the store manager every week. How else would you know these things?

And there you go again calling others frauds. The height of hypocrisy. When will you ever learn?

Well sure you knew that Winston "stole" goods from Publix many times and that the employees allowed him to take items without paying. And that FSU covered it up. You wouldn't make anything like that up.;) Besides ... you live in Tally and have INSIDE information for all that happens with FSU. Probably shop at that very Publix and play golf with the store manager every week. How else would you know these things?

And there you go again calling others frauds. The height of hypocrisy. When will you ever learn?

Here's an interesting story.

Does it look like winston just made this up?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...im-he-was-hooked-up-with-crab-legs/ar-AAbwrUX

Publix disputes Jameis Winston's claim he was 'hooked up' with crab legs

It was either a terrible mistake or a hook-up from a Publix employee, but if Jameis Winston's famed crab legs shoplifting incident was the latter a company investigation yielded nothing to support that nearly a year ago, according to a Publix spokeswoman.

Following Winston's claim on ESPN's Draft Academy that the April 2014 incident wasn't shoplifting but an inside connection, a Publix spokeswoman affirmed that the company's investigation in May did not suggest an employee had given Winston merchandise.

"When we conducted the original investigation with the store associates and management both, we found no information that would corroborate the story that there was any arrangement for Jameis or any other FSU athlete to get any product for free," said Maria Brous, Publix's director of media and community relations.

Winston was cited by the Leon County Sheriff's Office for stealing $32 of crab legs. He completed 20 hours of community service and was suspended briefly from the baseball team.

At the time, Winston said in a statement that he forgot to pay for the items, adding that it was a "terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility." He called the incident "a moment of youthful ignorance."

In his meeting with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh on Draft Academy, Winston explained that a Publix employee had previously "hooked us up" with a cake for a friend's birthday.

An inside connection that allowed Winston to receive free merchandise likely would have violated NCAA rules and led to eligibility questions.

Brous pointed to the report from the sheriff's office in which Winston said he forgot to pay, which was consistent with the statement his lawyer released to the media at that time.

Despite that, she said Publix employees were asked directly about the possibility that Winston had an arrangement with any employee.

"There was no information that would lead us to believe that any of our associates were involved in giving away product," Brous said.

Store associates and the entire management team were interviewed, Brous said. Publix sent a letter to the university on May 19 informing FSU of its investigation.

Brous said that if Winston has new information, he could contact Publix directly and the company would take appropriate action, including possibly reopening the investigation.

"If he has information that would lead us or help us to be able to say what he's saying is accurate, then we would want to know that," she said. "We'd be glad to hear it, and we'd be glad to follow up on it."

So this event has gone from shop lifting to a possible NCAA investigating into free stuff? I'm sure FSU would like JW to shut the hell up.

Just like Mo1d and Cher, this just proves that Winston and FSU have lied all along as I have quite humbly stated over and over.

BTW, I don't live on Tallahassee. Who would ever choose to live in a rat hole like that?

You have never said anything about JW getting free stuff at this store. You are a damn fool.

You are confusing people again! I have repeatedly said Publix had many videos of the rapist and other getting hooked up! Read and quit listening to the liars!

Glad Little Feller is back
2 down. I am liking this ignore feature greatly. However, I do see replies to you know who.... No worries as the "onesidedness" is entertaining.
PS I did read the response before hitting ignore and it's obvious that once again this poster struggles with facts...

Here's an interesting story.

Does it look like winston just made this up?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...im-he-was-hooked-up-with-crab-legs/ar-AAbwrUX

Publix disputes Jameis Winston's claim he was 'hooked up' with crab legs

It was either a terrible mistake or a hook-up from a Publix employee, but if Jameis Winston's famed crab legs shoplifting incident was the latter a company investigation yielded nothing to support that nearly a year ago, according to a Publix spokeswoman.

Following Winston's claim on ESPN's Draft Academy that the April 2014 incident wasn't shoplifting but an inside connection, a Publix spokeswoman affirmed that the company's investigation in May did not suggest an employee had given Winston merchandise.

"When we conducted the original investigation with the store associates and management both, we found no information that would corroborate the story that there was any arrangement for Jameis or any other FSU athlete to get any product for free," said Maria Brous, Publix's director of media and community relations.

Winston was cited by the Leon County Sheriff's Office for stealing $32 of crab legs. He completed 20 hours of community service and was suspended briefly from the baseball team.

At the time, Winston said in a statement that he forgot to pay for the items, adding that it was a "terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility." He called the incident "a moment of youthful ignorance."

In his meeting with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh on Draft Academy, Winston explained that a Publix employee had previously "hooked us up" with a cake for a friend's birthday.

An inside connection that allowed Winston to receive free merchandise likely would have violated NCAA rules and led to eligibility questions.

Brous pointed to the report from the sheriff's office in which Winston said he forgot to pay, which was consistent with the statement his lawyer released to the media at that time.

Despite that, she said Publix employees were asked directly about the possibility that Winston had an arrangement with any employee.

"There was no information that would lead us to believe that any of our associates were involved in giving away product," Brous said.

Store associates and the entire management team were interviewed, Brous said. Publix sent a letter to the university on May 19 informing FSU of its investigation.

Brous said that if Winston has new information, he could contact Publix directly and the company would take appropriate action, including possibly reopening the investigation.

"If he has information that would lead us or help us to be able to say what he's saying is accurate, then we would want to know that," she said. "We'd be glad to hear it, and we'd be glad to follow up on it."
NFL investigators have looked into the matter and claim they have found several Publix employees that corroborated Winston's story.

Argus ... there is no need to post under two different usernames. We understand your agenda regardless of which name you chose to use.

Besides you are getting confused again. No one addressed BigFella regarding his city of residence. I addressed Epi and you under BigFella responded in defense stating you didn't live in Tally. Will you ever figure out why you continually give yourself away. Keeping the lies and charade straight ain't easy is it? Hint: When you tell the truth you don't have to remember what you said that is lie or contradicts your previous statements.. The truth is always the truth. When you post under one handle you don't have to remember what you said under all the other handles either. It's really quite simple.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Funny thing is, if Winston just stole the crablegs and committed a crime, the NCAA is cool with it. If Publix gave him the crablegs, the hammer will come down. The NCAA needs to be disbanded and a monitoring body that uses common sense be put in their place.

NFL investigators have looked into the matter and claim they have found several Publix employees that corroborated Winston's story.
Wow, this one's all over the map now...

Last edited:
Whether it's Deon Sanders, Sammy Smith or J Winston this program has been dirty for 35 years. Spurrier was the first guy to call out "Good Ole" Bobby Bowden and Fisher is a first rate low life as well

Reactions: sluggo69
Good Lord, don't some of you guys get tired of talking about this guy? Most people walking down the street don't know anything about him or Florida State. If you would just say "FSU" they'd be completely lost. Give it up.

We still have all the BS about the 2016 election to get through.

Wow, with this one's all over the map now...
Publix is saying it's not true.... The NFL is saying it's true.... Winston is saying it's true, Fisher is saying he knows nothing...

Don't denigrate FSU with a slur they, Frostburg State, are nothing like the cesspool in Tallahassee.

The question this situations begs is will Jumbo be some day considered a bigger bum than Bowden?

But let us never forget that Jumbo is "very proud of Winston, he is a great ambassador for FSU".

Now let Mo1d say Jumbo never said that even though The Rapist is admitting he lied about the crab legs.

Publix is saying it's not true.... The NFL is saying it's true.... Winston is saying it's true, Fisher is saying he knows nothing...
Ahh I see. There is definitely some lying going on here. If I had to bet, I would say Fisher knew about this and I think Publix for sure did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT