ADVERTISEMENT

9 wins easy then it gets interesting

Sam Hartman is a great QB and person. But he likes to throw the Wolfpack the football. Will be a very challenging game for NC State, but don’t think the Irish can’t lose. Especially in Raleigh. I will say in reviewing this board I am impressed how a majority of you are very levelheaded and reasonable. Some not so much.

Last edited:
Sam Hartman is a great QB and person. But he likes to throw the Wolfpack the football. Will be a very challenging game for NC State, but don’t think the Irish can’t lose. Especially in Raleigh. I will say in reviewing this board I am impressed how a majority of you are very levelheaded and reasonable. Some not so much.
Good post

Good post
Thank you.

I am a Wolfpack fan who lives in Chicago. Many of my friends are Notre Dame fans. As you know, Notre Dame fans have a reputation for being full of themselves. However, I don’t always find that to be the case. I think most Notre Dame fans are very reasonable about their program, particularly on this board. I suggest some of you (a minority of you based on your posts) take a similar objective approach in evaluating the Wolfpack football team. Don’t be surprised if you are in a dogfight. We only won eight games last year but for those who aren’t willing to look into it, we had a fourth string quarterback for much of the year. Literally fourth string. Our star went down against Florida State, then 2 and 3 went down too.

Our Defense is legitimate and knows Sam Hartman better than anyone. The concern is our short run game and offensive line. We have explosive players on the perimeter but we’re not sure who will emerge as last weeks downfield passing game was underwhelming. We do have a very veteran quarterback but Notre Dame will be a significant test. We have won 16 of 17 at home. Our one loss was again, without our starting quarterback. Notre Dame or not, it’s not a gimme in Raleigh.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Thank you.

I am a Wolfpack fan who lives in Chicago. Many of my friends are Notre Dame fans. As you know, Notre Dame fans have a reputation for being full of themselves. However, I don’t always find that to be the case. I think most Notre Dame fans are very reasonable about their program, particularly on this board. I suggest some of you (a minority of you based on your posts) take a similar objective approach in evaluating the Wolfpack football team. Don’t be surprised if you are in a dogfight. We only won eight games last year but for those who aren’t willing to look into it, we had a fourth string quarterback for much of the year. Literally fourth string. Our star went down against Florida State, then 2 and 3 went down too.

Our Defense is legitimate and knows Sam Hartman better than anyone. The concern is our short run game and offensive line. We have explosive players on the perimeter but we’re not sure who will emerge as last weeks downfield passing game was underwhelming. We do have a very veteran quarterback but Notre Dame will be a significant test. We have won 16 of 17 at home. Our one loss was again, without our starting quarterback. Notre Dame or not, it’s not a gimme in Raleigh.

This will be ND first test (I thought it would Navy considering how they play ND tough more than not), but that wasn't the case.
TSU with no offense meant should not been on the schedule so in my mind I'm taking NCST as the first test and I'm not taking them lightly at all though all I have to lose is pride unlike the team
Good luck this weekend though in today's environment that might be blasphemy on my part lol

Reactions: alpha08
Thank you.

I agree and I’ve been saying that for some time.

The problem is that most of the resident morons on this site don’t realize how difficult it is to win a football game

Vegas thinks it’s going to be close and I’m not about to go against them !

4-0 headed into OSU

Then Duke and Louisville wins that’s 6 wins

Then SC

Win against Pitt that’s 7 W’s

Clemson

End with WF and Stanford both W’s

Honestly, to many question marks to predict OSU, SC and Clemson.

Clemson is down some so that’s 10 wins

But SC and OSU?????

No clue how Parker calls/prepares/adjusts the offense.

Who is the Mayer of this team? The most reliable WR/TE?

Couple questions on the Oline but I like the group overall.

Is ND a run first team or will Parker open the offense???

Defense: The LB spot is my biggest concern. SC/OSU will expose that position.

I definitely see 10 wins as a possibility but that 11,12????? We will see
14 wins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT