ADVERTISEMENT

2016 irish invasion

Loy is pretty much the source on this. But there is so much agreement on it, that in this one rare instance Loy might be on to it (as with Hayes last session)

I guess what I don't get is if he is going to flip, why not decommit from UCLA first, or at least stop saying in interviews he's 100% committed to UCLA?

a wr who plays with echols was just offered and plus loy named several players at irish invasion that echols started striking a friendship with. the ucla staff likes to play dirty recruiting wise with our irish staff and so having two of there kids flip to us in back to back classes would be sweet

... btw

I just watched some of he vid on Hinish. He is very quick off the ball, he has very good strength.
It is hard to guage the level of his competition. All one can do is look at quickness, 1st step, and does he strike with a powerful impact; he does. The ? Is his size is at the next level.
Does anyone know anything about his competition level?

BTW:
off glance and reading the media projections as stands; ND recruiting is up a slight level over past sessions. example if the composite 3 months ago was .88 it now seem closer to 90-91.
That is a v good sign. ND is in minds of some of the higher rated prospects. This includes the D! where the beef is on the way.
(sorry if this upsets some of the 3 star infatuates!)

Kudos to Kelly and Staff!

Last edited:
Wasn't Hainsey going to announce today? Or some of the other recruits? I thought I read they were going to announce on the 6th at the opening? I could be wrong?

I know hainsey was anoucing at the opening but don't know when. CT ATH cj holmes is also announcing at the opening and is teammate of Tarik black. some insiders think we get both holmes and black

C9: (you probably already know this)

^ there seems to be strong feeling on who the next 4 or 5 commitments will be. The wait won't be long. Even the final 3

(Black looks like a 'wait'. He is rumored to be an Army All Star game announcement; some fans think he is a 'silent'. I read a post where the it was said he will be in CJ's commit vid 7/8, and that might be considered a good omen)

Last edited:
... btw

I just watched some of he vid on Hinish. He is very quick off the ball, he has very good strength.
It is hard to guage the level of his competition. All one can do is look at quickness, 1st step, and does he strike with a powerful impact; he does. The ? Is his size is at the next level.
Does anyone know anything about his competition level?

BTW:
off glance and reading the media projections as stands; ND recruiting is up a slight level over past sessions. example if the composite 3 months ago was .88 it now seem closer to 90-91.
That is a v good sign. ND is in minds of some of the higher rated prospects. This includes the D! where the beef is on the way.
(sorry if this upsets some of the 3 star infatuates!)

Kudos to Kelly and Staff!
Thanks to coach Ray Charles for checking in.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT