ADVERTISEMENT

2 things no one will say about FSU screw over

Lol...FSU would be pantsed and you know it!
The ratings would be much less with FSU because fans know their offense stinks without their QB.
What i know is FSU went undefeated including beating TWO SEC teams, won their conference title finding a new way to win with a second string backup QB.
BTW why isn't Ga. in the playoffs? Surely as defending champ they should of gotten some of that good will Bama got don't you think?

It's pure speculation on your part. Nobody actually knows what would happen in a game that is not even played. You can think what you want, but it is still pure speculation, just your opinion
Anyone with at least a double digit IQ knows it.

What i know is FSU went undefeated including beating TWO SEC teams, won their conference title finding a new way to win with a second string backup QB.
BTW why isn't Ga. in the playoffs? Surely as defending champ they should of gotten some of that good will Bama got don't you think?
GA would be ahead of FSU...now you are catching on.
There are only 4 teams in Playoff. FSU offense stinks without their star QB.

Anyone with at least a double digit IQ knows it.
Any one with a double digit IQ wouldn't be such an argumentive asshole that you obviously are. It is fact that what you are saying is pure speculation, and can't be anything but. So you should GTFU and accept facts, or check your own IQ

Any one with a double digit IQ wouldn't be such an argumentive asshole that you obviously are. It is fact that what you are saying is pure speculation, and can't be anything but. So you should GTFU and accept facts, or check your own IQ
Lol... 😜.

GA would be ahead of FSU...now you are catching on.
There are only 4 teams in Playoff. FSU offense stinks without their star QB.
So you believe Washington, Michigan, and Texas would beat Ga.?
Now in regards to FSU playing without "star QB" they are still undefeated winning a conference championship. without him.

Would Alabama won their Conference championship without their "star QB"? and to think you agree with the committee that if the Jordan Travis wasn't injured they were a better team than Alabama.
So do you believe FSU is a better team than Alabama with Jordan Travis healthy?

GA would be my choice ahead of FSU. FSU would get killed by Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Washington and lose to GA without their starting QB.
Yes FSU would be a better team than Alabama with JT. The committee got it right!

GA would be my choice ahead of FSU. FSU would get killed by Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Washington and lose to GA without their starting QB.
Yes FSU would be a better team than Alabama with JT. The committee got it right!

"The committee got it right!"
Based on what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT