ADVERTISEMENT

Zay Flowers stupidly

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t know the substantive distinction between a moron and a liar than I guess you’re a moron, but that doesn’t preclude you from being a liar

Being a moron isn’t a willful act, in many cases it’s an unfortunate inherent quality, not an elective quality. Call it an unintended consequence of the genetic slot machine.

Calling someone a liar is a deliberate and willful act.

If you call someone a liar, you should have the facts to support your allegation.

And if you don’t have a facts and you call someone a liar then you’re a moron

I guess that’s simple to understand …………… unless you’re a moron !
No jackass, I want to know why it’s okay for you (Patirish) to call other posters names yet when someone calls you a name you get all bent out of shape and you go batshit crazy? Why oh why is that?

If you don’t know the substantive distinction between a moron and a liar than I guess you’re a moron, but that doesn’t preclude you from being a liar

Being a moron isn’t a willful act, in many cases it’s an unfortunate inherent quality, not an elective quality. Call it an unintended consequence of the genetic slot machine.

Calling someone a liar is a deliberate and willful act.

If you call someone a liar, you should have the facts to support your allegation.

And if you don’t have a facts and you call someone a liar then you’re a moron
If the truth hurts! Old man you have a lot to learn and in a short time.

Prove it !

Tyler,

What words do you deem objectionable?

I just need clarification such that i can avoid calling Golson5 those names, even though they fit him perfectly

Thanks
Besides calling you a liar is a statement of fact. You make these outlandish claims and you never back them up. Put up or shut up!

Didn't Golson5 bet you, and then refused to pay after our meeting where you showed me proof of everything you stated?
I know that IrishJohn reneged and welched on all bets, I’m trying to recall if Golson5 reneged and welched.

Besides calling you a liar is a statement of fact. You make these outlandish claims and you never back them up. Put up or shut up!
I substantiated every claim I was challenged on

Name one claim that I didn’t substantiate

But you were a lying coward and a weasel and you reneged and welched on every bet you lost.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Much like Pat I do not trust you either. And I believe there are others here do not trust you either.
Then let them come forward.

You’re just a lying coward who reneged and welched on every bet you lost

You’re a nobody, a nonentity !

No jackass, I want to know why it’s okay for you (Patirish) to call other posters names yet when someone calls you a name you get all bent out of shape and you go batshit crazy? Why oh why is that?
You’re just too stupid to understand “distinctions”

I’ve posted to Tyler and other’s that I don’t mind people calling me names

But calling me a liar is dramatically different from calling me names, names like a jerk, an asshole, a moron, clueless, etc., etc.

Have somebody with a brain try to explain the distinctions to you
and have them speak very very slowly in the hope that you just might understand them

Much like Pat I do not trust you either. And I believe there are others here do not trust you either.
You think I really care what some anonymous person on an Internet forum thinks of me? 😂 You are as dumb as I expected.

ND,

it’s not that he doesn’t “trust” you, it’s that he can’t accept that he was wrong about everything.

He can’t accept that you were in receipt of source documentation proving every one of the claims I was challenged on because that would mean he lost every bet and he’d have to pay up.

He’s not a man of his word

He’s a coward, a weasel and a liar and he totally lacks any semblance of character and integrity

And that’s why he says he doesn’t trust you.

Jesus, you people are weird. Imagine getting so worked up over some internet strangers. I can't imagine how you "people" react when real life events do not go your way. Do you cry and throw tantrums like you do on here? Also, anyone that claims to not be a liar and cry like a baby when called a liar, is 100% a liar. I mean all humans lie.

• Wow
Reactions: sluggo69
Jesus, you people are weird. Imagine getting so worked up over some internet strangers. I can't imagine how you "people" react when real life events do not go your way. Do you cry and throw tantrums like you do on here? Also, anyone that claims to not be a liar and cry like a baby when called a liar, is 100% a liar. I mean all humans lie.
Gee, Thanks Dad.

not so fast my friend, you’re ignoring context

When someone makes a statement, a true and accurate statement, and others claim that he’s lying

1. He’s not lying.
2. He’s obligated to defend his position.

And, do you think they would have the balls to call me a liar to my face ?

and that would include you !

Mahomes has benefited more than Brady from the rule changes

The rules are more beneficial to Mahomes in his seventh season then they were to Brady in his seventh season

Everyone knows, including you, that I am exponentially smarter than you

And I’m far more active than you

You have an addled brain?
Pat Biden- the geriatric is at it again, preaching his self appointed wisdom and intelligence from a key board. Sad

Pat Biden- the geriatric is at it again, preaching his self appointed wisdom and intelligence from a key board. Sad
IrishJohn was unaware that the rule changes that he claimed were more favorable to Brady than Montana, were far more favorable to Mahomes than to Brady, so I was just pointing that out to him.

remind us again, how you think the Seahawks could run the ball three more times with only 26 seconds left and one time out

Perhaps you should consider limiting your advice to activities that are confined to the kitchen ! 😜

P.S. My experience dwarfs yours, as does my brain.
Having a battle of wits with you is akin to fighting an unarmed woman

IrishJohn was unaware that the rule changes that he claimed were more favorable to Brady than Montana, were far more favorable to Mahomes than to Brady, so I was just pointing that out to him.

remind us again, how you think the Seahawks could run the ball three more times with only 26 seconds left and one time out

Perhaps you should consider limiting your advice to activities that are confined to the kitchen ! 😜

P.S. My experience dwarfs yours, as does my brain.
Having a battle of wits with you is akin to fighting an unarmed woman
Your memory fails you again......

The seahawks got to the 1 yard line with 1 minute left on the clock and 1 timeout. They chose to run the clock down instead of using Lynch 3 times. They also chose not to use their timeout. It was a strategy to not let Brady get the ball back and it failed miserably

Now you remind us again How having 1 minute and 1 timeout is not enough time to run 3 plays.....

You forgot that key part and were being your arrogant self without stating the facts of the situation

Your experience and brain is not as strong as you think it is.

Now admit you forgot the facts and lets see if you are an hoborable man or a huge fraud

We will wait for your response

Reactions: BGI User 756

The seahawks got to the 1 yard line with 1 minute left on the clock and 1 timeout. They chose to run the clock down instead of using Lynch 3 times. They also chose not to use their timeout. It was a strategy to not let Brady get the ball back and it failed miserably

Now you remind us again How having 1 minute and 1 timeout is not enough time to run 3 plays.....

You forgot that key part and were being your arrogant self without stating the facts of the situation

Now admit you forgot the facts and lets see if you are an hoborable man or a huge fraud

You’re confused again, which is not unusual

The sole issue at hand is the quick slant that was intercepted by Butler with 26 seconds to go in the game, was Seattle only having one time out left

My facts are documented and irrefutable.

The quick slant was a great call
if it’s complete it’s a touchdown
if it’s incomplete the clock stops and Seattle preserves their last time out

The problem wasn’t the call, it was the execution, and an almost miracle play by Butler

With the entire universe anticipating a run by Lynch, it was a great call
Credit has to go to Butler for anticipating the call and having spectacular reflexes that enabled him to intercept a pass

stop showing us that you know nothing about football

The sole issue at hand is the quick slant that was intercepted by Butler with 26 seconds to go in the game, with Seattle only having one time out left

try to stick to the subject, if that’s possible for you

The problem wasn’t the call, it was the execution, and an almost miracle play by Butler

It was a miracle play by Butler, who’s anticipation and incredible reflexes allowed him to intercept the pass.

Please stop showing us that you know nothing about football

The sole issue at hand is the quick slant that was intercepted by Butler with 26 seconds to go in the game, was Seattle only having one time out left

Credit has to go to Butler for anticipating the call and having spectacular reflexes that enabled him to intercept a pass

stop showing us that you know nothing about football
Nice try to side step you weasel

That was a pathetic attempt even for you

Wow that was poor

Nice try to side step you weasel

That was a pathetic attempt even for you

Wow that was poor
Evidently your lack of reading comprehension skills has confused you again

The issue and the sole focus of the discussion was the call with 26 seconds left in the game, with Seattle only having one time out

I have somebody who knows how to re-explain that to you

In addition to knowing nothing about football, you’re pathetic

Evidently your lack of reading comprehension skills has confused you again

The issue and the sole focus of the discussion was the call with 26 seconds left in the game, with Seattle only having one time out

I have somebody who knows how to re-explain that to you

In addition to knowing nothing about football, you’re pathetic
THEY HAD 60 SECONDS AND 1 TIMEOUT

WHICH MADE THEM WAITING TIL 26 SECONDS AND CALLING A PASS PLAY MORONIC

YOU WERE WRONG. IT'S OBVIOUS. YOU ARE A WEASEL AND A LIAR AND CAN'T ADMIT WHEN YOU WERE WRONG

IT'S EMBARRASSING AND YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A COWARD

YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS BOARD

THEY HAD 60 SECONDS AND 1 TIMEOUT

WHICH MADE THEM WAITING TIL 26 SECONDS AND CALLING A PASS PLAY MORONIC

YOU WERE WRONG. IT'S OBVIOUS. YOU ARE A WEASEL AND A LIAR AND CAN'T ADMIT WHEN YOU WERE WRONG

IT'S EMBARRASSING AND YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A COWARD

YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS BOARD
Try to follow the discussion which was focused on the slant pass intercepted by Butler
Oh, and please take your meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT