ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong team selected for playoffs.

allteamball

Irish Insider
Nov 10, 2007
Georgia vs Clemson would have been a much more competitive and entertaining game. ND was a fraud and should be no where near a college playoff of a national title, imo.

Georgia vs Clemson would have been a much more competitive and entertaining game. ND was a fraud and should be no where near a college playoff of a national title, imo.
Still can't stay away from our board to tell us how bad we are?

I guess if that makes you feel better about yourself, then so be it.

Georgia couldn't beat LSU or Bama. What makes you think they would have done any better playing the Fighting Dabos? Get on the selection committee and you may get your opinions heard.

Honestly, Dabo called off the dogs in the second half putting his second teamers in and could have won 44-3 if he wanted. Dabo is class and is never looking to run up the score. Hard reality is that Dabo's second teamers looked just as good as ND's 1st teamers.

Go back watch films and enjoy the Knute Rockne days! Notre Dame is a thing of the past.

UGA didn't take care of business and lost 2 games Did you go to the Ohio State board with the same message when Clemson beat the Bucknuts 31-0 or the Nole board when Oregon beat them 59-20? You have been a rude guest poster and certainly, have worn out your welcome.

...your opinion and a couple of bucks will buy you a cup a coffee.

Reactions: hvillebill
Honestly, Dabo called off the dogs in the second half putting his second teamers in and could have won 44-3 if he wanted. Dabo is class and is never looking to run up the score. Hard reality is that Dabo's second teamers looked just as good as ND's 1st teamers.

Go back watch films and enjoy the Knute Rockne days! Notre Dame is a thing of the past.

You make it easy to root for the Evil Empire of Bama!

Reactions: TOMMY_23

Did West Virginia call off the dogs when they laid 70 on Clemson? That's a dubious record for you guys.

When UGA wins a Natty more than once every century please come tell us how bad we are.

Hooterville Bill . I have NEVER gone to other teams sites to degrade them. It's classless. This shows the type of person you truly are. You were a bully in school,weren't you? Until the bigger guy came along to put you in your place. They say a miserable person just wants everyone else to be like them. ND is better than that. Grow up,please!

Hooterville Bill . I have NEVER gone to other teams sites to degrade them. It's classless. This shows the type of person you truly are. You were a bully in school,weren't you? Until the bigger guy came along to put you in your place. They say a miserable person just wants everyone else to be like them. ND is better than that. Grow up,please!
Uh, just to get you up to speed here.

I'm a Notre Dame fan through and through. I'm always on this site and no others. I was replying to Allteamball, who is a Clemson fan.

Who is Hooterville Bill? AllTeamBall the OP is a Clemson fan that has trolled this site for a couple of months.

You lecturing people about class, hypocrite? Lol! Probably became a Clemson fan five years ago

You make it easy to root for the Evil Empire of Bama!
That clown is no representation of Clemson. Every base has its Wal Mart T shirt wearing side walk fans and I assume he’s just that....Great season Irish and hope you’ll be pulling for the Tigers next week...Good day

yep

UGA instead of Ok.

That clown is no representation of Clemson. Every base has its Wal Mart T shirt wearing side walk fans and I assume he’s just that....Great season Irish and hope you’ll be pulling for the Tigers next week...Good day
This. Never heard of this guy or gal.

The thing that stinks about this for you is the narrative will be that Notre Dame didn’t belong. That’s simply not the case. You were more than deserving. Unfortunately for you Clemson played it’s “A” game and would have done that to pretty much anybody not named Alabama. ND had a great season.

Yes ATB once he gets his car off the lawn is likely all that.

Best of luck in the Natty

The truth hurts, doesn't it? ND has not been relevant on the national stage for years.
Yet here you are taking the time to tell us how irrelevant we are. Oh the irony lol. I'm sure youre in the Oklahoma board telling them also.

Love the trash that shows up from other teams. I live in the south and while I’ve come across many loudmouth SEC homers most Clemson fans have been pretty fun to chat with. My wife who spent 8 years at UGA (unlike Tommy Boy yes she’s a doctor ) said it best last night, “we had our chance and the season has to count for something unless the NCAA wants to become the NFL...we lost twice and we would’ve been beat by Clemson or Bama so the best two teams are playing for the national championship.” Unlike most she’s actually rational about her team...

Reactions: irishalice
Love the trash that shows up from other teams. I live in the south and while I’ve come across many loudmouth SEC homers most Clemson fans have been pretty fun to chat with. My wife who spent 8 years at UGA (unlike Tommy Boy yes she’s a doctor ) said it best last night, “we had our chance and the season has to count for something unless the NCAA wants to become the NFL...we lost twice and we would’ve been beat by Clemson or Bama so the best two teams are playing for the national championship.” Unlike most she’s actually rational about her team...
I’m up in New England for the weekend. The prevailing thought on the playoff games here is “were there games yesterday? Go Pats!” My daughter, home in the ATL, says the UGA crowd is just blistering ND on social media.

I’m up in New England for the weekend. The prevailing thought on the playoff games here is “were there games yesterday? Go Pats!” My daughter, home in the ATL, says the UGA crowd is just blistering ND on social media.
No doubt UGA has a talent laden roster and can look at their play against Bama to say that they could be a top 4 team. The problem most have though is a bad loss to a good-not great LSU team and that’s where my wife dwelled most of her anti-UGA in the playoff argument. She painfully made the remark that she thought OSU had a better claim to the spot than her beloved Dawgs. Either way,poor showing by ND definitely came at the wrong time...again.

20 - 20 hindsight can make morons seem like ........ morons !

allteam,

Is your life complete now? How much did you have to do with the win yesterday?

I’m a life long tiger fan and CU alumni. Use to travel to Indiana for business and attended ND games. Fan base by far very nice and respectable. Two years ago when the Irish came to Clemson I found them to be the same. Good luck next year. If I could suggest without being obnoxious NDFB should join a conference with a championship game.

Notre Dame is the team everyone loves to hate just like the Yankees and Patriots. Problem is that Notre Dame is mired in a "B" level stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT