ADVERTISEMENT

WR transfer conspriacy theory

Fightingirish595

ND Expert
Nov 11, 2018
Conspiracy theory.

Coach told players of change in the offense next year (without telling details)

Those details are that we are gonna get the UNLV OC, who Marcus denied having knowledge of. A blatant lie.

UNLV has a conference championship tomorrow so obviously he’s gonna play dumb.

It’s batshit crazy and stupid I know

Conspiracy theory.

Those details are that we are gonna get the UNLV OC, who Marcus denied having knowledge of. A blatant lie.

Yeah very stupid

I feel like the WR transfers are more related to the WR coach leaving. If ND brought in a new OC it would attract and retain talent.

I feel like the WR transfers are more related to the WR coach leaving. If ND brought in a new OC it would attract and retain talent.
Tyree was in before. And I don't see Tobias and Braylon having much love for Stuck the way he played or didn't play them

Hopefully you're right. A more probable conspiracy theory perhaps, is merely the previous WR coach was awful, and had already burned too many bridges and soured these various players on staying at ND, and they had already made their respective decisions to transfer before old boy was fired, and it was too late to repair the damage and/or disenchantment.

And that's why the big exodus....

Well, UNLV does run the Triple Option. That offense will make any credible receiver leave your program like a rocket ship on greased rails.

Reactions: scubastevefl
According to IB, Stuckey was a bastard that pitted players against each other and parents wanted to fight him.

According to Goolsby and Horka, kids are leaving bc they liked Stuckey.

According to Flores, Stuckey is first mentioned in his letter to ND as most thankful for.

According to me, they’re all a bunch of ass holes and untrustworthy d bags. They left bc they wanted to and Freeman is still under qualified.

Conspiracy theory.

You sure it’s not the UNLV WR coach?

I’m not sure why he’d leave but I’d really like to have Shepard. Hoping Washington loses for selfish reasons.

According to IB, Stuckey was a bastard that pitted players against each other and parents wanted to fight him.

According to Goolsby and Horka, kids are leaving bc they liked Stuckey.

According to Flores, Stuckey is first mentioned in his letter to ND as most thankful for.

According to me, they’re all a bunch of ass holes and untrustworthy d bags. They left bc they wanted to and Freeman is still under qualified.
I've been RELENTLESSLY critical of Freeman as a GAME DAY COACH. But I fear his MAJOR FAILING may be as an ADMINSTRATOR.

I'm not sure he knows how to CHOOSE, ACQUIRE and/or MANAGE his lieutenants. If he were a young Medieval king who'd inherited a HIGH-RISK kingdom, he'd at least have a REGENT, CHANCELLOR or ARCHBISHOP to fall back on for guidance and advice.

No such luck in CFB.

But that's what he needs. An experienced, war-time CONSIGLIERI.

Reactions: tbonesays
I've been RELENTLESSLY critical of Freeman as a GAME DAY COACH. But I fear his MAJOR FAILING may be as an ADMINSTRATOR.

I'm not sure he knows how to CHOOSE, ACQUIRE and/or MANAGE his lieutenants. If he were a young Medieval king who'd inherited a HIGH-RISK kingdom, he'd at least have a REGENT, CHANCELLOR or ARCHBISHOP to fall back on for guidance and advice.

No such luck in CFB.

But that's what he needs. An experienced, war-time CONSIGLIERI.
He needs a colonic irrigation to clear his head!

Hopefully you're right. A more probable conspiracy theory perhaps, is merely the previous WR coach was awful, and had already burned too many bridges and soured these various players on staying at ND, and they had already made their respective decisions to transfer before old boy was fired, and it was too late to repair the damage and/or disenchantment.

And that's why the big exodus....
Wow. Now I have heard everything. Waiting for someone to blame their hemorrhoids on DA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT