ADVERTISEMENT

Wolfpack Dancing

hvillebill

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Watching the game yesterday I couldn't help but notice the N.C. State backups danced, pumping their arms up and down and waving towels. Now, most teams do that especially for the opening kickoff. The 'Pack decided to do it virtually the entire time in sync with their fans.

At what point in the fourth quarter was the game not in doubt? Does Doeren know the energy that takes to continually do that? Just my opinion, but it looked ridiculous.

Watching the game yesterday I couldn't help but notice the N.C. State backups danced, pumping their arms up and down and waving towels. Now, most teams do that especially for the opening kickoff. The 'Pack decided to do it virtually the entire time in sync with their fans.

At what point in the fourth quarter was the game not in doubt? Does Doeren know the energy that takes to continually do that? Just my opinion, but it looked ridiculous.
USC does this as well the entire game.

I love it at the beginnings of games and during kickoffs. When we're at home doing it gets me hype. The fans and players get hype. You'll see us doing it against OSU. Cant wait !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT