ADVERTISEMENT

Who's ready for another year

IowaIrish1

Posts Like A Champion
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2015
of this puke on the sideline? Yeah, the JS and the administration will say they fought hard and give ole purple face another year. Can't wait until 2018 when everyone else finally jumps on board and realizes what some of us have know for a few years...this guy can't coach worth a lick.

Reactions: end_23
of this puke on the sideline? Yeah, the JS and the administration will say they fought hard and give ole purple face another year. Can't wait until 2018 when everyone else finally jumps on board and realizes what some of us have know for a few years...this guy can't coach worth a lick.

I have that same down down and out feel that I had in Charlie's 3-9 season. ND did not get rid of him that year. In fact it took ND full two years after that to realize that he is a shi8 coach when he went

7-6
6-6

after that 3-9 season.

I suppose ND is always day late and dollar short so they will waste some more time with Kelly until they realize he can't win anything of significance here...

Reactions: Java65 and end_23
Unfortunately we're just going to have to sit through another full season of this type of football semi-eptitude. What coach could they bring in anyway? The University was smart to transform the "Fighting Irish" athletic brand into the "What would you fight for?" academic brand. Perfect for what's going on in the Era of Mediocrity.

to 'be precise' some 'continuously' treated this forum like a Kelly propaganda forum!

hopefully a new head coach can unite the team, the fans and recruits again!

You only need to use the control tactics used here if there is some doubt or insecurity; some lack of confidence that brings fear that 'the truth will find you out'.

If Kelly is retained I will not watch the disaster and hopefully many others will not watch also. FU JACK!

Unfortunately we're just going to have to sit through another full season of this type of football semi-eptitude. What coach could they bring in anyway? The University was smart to transform the "Fighting Irish" athletic brand into the "What would you fight for?" academic brand. Perfect for what's going on in the Era of Mediocrity.
They have to take a chance- PJ Fleck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT