ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Kinnon Tatum tonight?

IrishFforida

Irish Expert
Jan 7, 2018
Sometimes one hit can change the trajectory of a game. Kinnon Tatum did that vs USC in 1995.

Much harder to do now because of targeting. But my candidate is Alohi Gilman...Brian Kelly said he is a pretty quiet unassuming kid, until he crosses the white lines.

Down here its called So Florida "swag". College it is called SEC "swag". Tevon Coney brought that vs Guice and LSU in the Capital One Bowl.

Alohi Gilman has that "i am a little nuts". Chris Zorich, Stan Smagala disposition.

Given the chance i think he rings someones bell tonight.

Go Irish 11-0 baby!

AG has become my favorite defensive player this year. He has the "swag" you speak of, that has been missing from ND. Would like to see him get a pick 6 tonight.

Alohi does have that swag but I'd love to see him stay physical without leading with his head.

Sometimes one hit can change the trajectory of a game. Kinnon Tatum did that vs USC in 1995.

Much harder to do now because of targeting. But my candidate is Alohi Gilman...Brian Kelly said he is a pretty quiet unassuming kid, until he crosses the white lines.

Down here its called So Florida "swag". College it is called SEC "swag". Tevon Coney brought that vs Guice and LSU in the Capital One Bowl.

Alohi Gilman has that "i am a little nuts". Chris Zorich, Stan Smagala disposition.

Go Irish 11-0 baby!
Awesome post. I'm fired up.

1 defensive series vs Michigan- I said "Look at Gilman, he's a complete psycho". So fun to root for that guy.

Go Irish 11-0 baby!
Agreed..Alohi is special and hits like a ton. Really love his impact on the defense this year. What I love even more is the fact we have several players that can be talked about in the same vein. Coney and Tranquil and Khalid and Okwara and Love and Tillery all are impact players in their own right. Defense has been exceptional all year and getting stronger and better in November as opposed to wearing down. Praying for three more dominant performances!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT