ADVERTISEMENT

Where the clowns at tonight!

I readily admit I don't know as some posters do about the various factors that go into making an offense tick, but last night, I saw pitches, screens, counters, and all the kinds of things people said the offense needed. They just didn't all work. Prior to that, everyone was saying we have to pound Estime into the line over and over and over. We saw how that worked against Louisville. I just think maybe some of it has to do with the quality of the players trying to execute that offense.
I was calling for some screens plays. The wr screens were a success, while the screen to the rb was snuffed out.

I was calling for some screens plays. The wr screens were a success, while the screen to the rb was snuffed out.
Ponding Estime into the line worked against the weaker teams earlier in our schedule, but not against teams with stout DLines.

When Estime is in the backfield…… the defense knows what’s coming.

Using Estime as a receiver seems like it would be a prudent change of pace !

Reactions: nptb
Chase, 4-4-3, and all the other critics of MF disappear.
Funny you say this, because I'm not even being critical, I'm presenting facts (evidence) to back up my views. This isn't criticism of MF this is just facts. I got a decade of NDs performance/track record on my side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT