ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Bodi?

Maybe the Psych Doctors and Nursing staff’s are more strict in limiting Social Media on-line time! especially if you don’t take your meds regularly. But like you, I do hope he is ok; remember he had that fall a few weeks ago; he might just be recuperating.

We need somebody who constantly makes outlandish predictions that are mostly wrong to be here to say how the boys will rise up and “shock the world”? Hardly. How about we speak softly this year and just carry the big stick. Actions not words.

Reactions: rgc7
Yea. We should start one. I will kick it at 6:30 unless someone wants it earlier

No prediction thread this year?? I want to defend my title!!! I hope things are ok
Last time I checked, Bodi was working his a.. off trying to offset the impact of inflation and the stock market on his plans to retire soon. Bodi previously posted his annual 12-0 season prediction, and assessment of Buchner’s prospects for being in the Heisman conversation. He even posted his annual request that we chime in with our predictions, along with the rationale for his. Like you, hope all is well with our resident provocateur.

Yea....where is Bodi? We need that fire....
I posted a couple threads underneath this one right b/4 kickoff.
I predicted the Irish to go 14 and 0. And that the Irish have far too much talent for the buceyes to overcome and after watching the first half I stand by it !!!

This is the year !!! Believe !!!

*** And just wait until ND actually use their young receivers !!! It could get ugly in the Shoe !!

Go Irish !!!

I predicted the Irish to go 14 and 0. And that the Irish have far too much talent for the buceyes to overcome and after watching the first half I stand by it !!!

*** And just wait until ND actually use their young receivers !!! It could get ugly in the Shoe !!

Go Irish !!!
The jinx is back

Reactions: Airzee23

Go Irish !!!
Lol. You’re entertaining. I have them 7-5 and the Hawaii Bowl!!!!

Lol. You’re entertaining. I have them 7-5 and the Hawaii Bowl!!!!
We will be closer to 14 and 0 than 7 and 5 you will see. We lost to the #2 team on the road in the first game after having them on the ropes for much of the game.
Rees called too conservative of a game plan or we would have won. He had no faith in his offense. I have an eye on Tommy now ! He better get with the program !

*** The Irish will take out their pain on Marshall and the players confidence will grow!! One game at a time !
Go Irish !!

The jinx is back
You are won messed up individual if you think I am the reason the Irish lost. Am I the reason Nick Saban and Alabama keep winning NC'S?
The Irish are still in the hunt. They aren't going to quit and have a GREAT schedule ahead including BYU, Clemson, and USC.
It is the "Man in the Arena" who makes the difference in who wins or loses not the fans or critics.
I thought Thunder signaled lightning not the rain (your tears).
Go Irish !
Crush Marshall !

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Well Bodi, I find your optimism a refreshing break from all the sky is falling posts. Right or wrong, it’s grinding to see all the hand wringing and wow is us. We are one game in against what might be a title winner.

Keep them coming.

Well Bodi, I find your optimism a refreshing break from all the sky is falling posts. Right or wrong, it’s grinding to see all the hand wringing and wow is us. We are one game in against what might be a title winner.

Keep them coming.
Thank you friend. I am not going to post much but I am going to try and make sure I post the day b/4 the game asking for predictions and who is most likely to ball out for the Irish. Notre Dame football is very important too me. I have been following them since the Joe Theisman days. He is still my favorite ND qb.

I have been so busy working. We have a three man rotation instead of four so we I have to work more days and nights. I work 12 hour shifts and I have to drive an hour (into Alabama) to work and and hour back so that takes up 14 hours..
They are mostly Alabama fans where I work and I am the only Irish fan.
I have to take alot of crap from them.
*** Bottom line is we are still in the playoff hunt with a close road game loss to the #2 team in the country and the schedule is tough enough to impress the committee. I believe we will get on a roll and Notre Dame will play another undefeated #2 team at the end of the year and that will be Southern Cal. Just like the old days it will be HUGE National game.
*** I am back on as BodiTheGreat (for the payboard). Lou Holtz had given me that name;) and he was upset when he didnt see me posting as that. We wrote me a letter and asked why. Unlike Brian Kelly I answered his letter immediately. Lou is satisfied. I just wish he were learn how to send emails or texts.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
You are won messed up individual if you think I am the reason the Irish lost. Am I the reason Nick Saban and Alabama keep winning NC'S?
The Irish are still in the hunt. They aren't going to quit and have a GREAT schedule ahead including BYU, Clemson, and USC.
It is the "Man in the Arena" who makes the difference in who wins or loses not the fans or critics.
I thought Thunder signaled lightning not the rain (your tears).
Go Irish !
Crush Marshall !
Lol. Just getting a rise outta you. Good to hear from you Marine.
You living and working in Bama makes me wonder if it is why saban keeps winning. JUst kidding. Lol.
Anyway the Irish came up just short Saturday evening but this was the game I felt we should lose if we were going to lose a game this year.
We run the table from here on out. I truly believe we do. Ohio state is going to win the big ten. We will be the best one loss team and get into the playoffs. If we beat Ohio state and lose to Clemson or worse USC we are outta the playoffs. We will be too far down the rankings to get back in.
Lots of college football left to play.
Take care.

Reactions: irishalice
Btw. Did you guys see how quiet the horseshoe was mid 3rd quarter when the Irish were driving. I’ve never seen it so quiet. We had them nervous . We need just a little more creativity from the offense and we could have won that one. Go Irish. Run the table.

Last edited:

Go Irish !!!
Your still stand by 14-0? Dumbass!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT