ADVERTISEMENT

When you get no answers, when you have no consistency, why should the consumer care?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
I am absolutely disgusted everything in the world is a mess and the one thing I value for an outlet, ND and college football has been turned into a joke by greed and a toothless NCAA

They killed the goose. None of this means anything anymore

I’ll watch ND vids from 60-96 when team meant something and players cared about winning, not money or playing time

Reactions: NDinNJ and NDblitz
Apparently it's sad old white man criticism to feel that way.

I am absolutely disgusted everything in the world is a mess and the one thing I value for an outlet, ND and college football has been turned into a joke by greed and a toothless NCAA

I’ll watch ND vids from 60-96 when team meant something and players cared about winning, not money or playing time
Then don't follow current CFB or 2024 Notre Dame Football.

Don't watch one upcoming bowl game.

Easy.

The lack of loyalty today. Also they really shouldn't call it a "commitment" anymore because a commitment used to mean i'm with the school, staff, and the other 84 scholarship players for the duration. They should call it "I'm with you today, but maybe not tomorrow"

Reactions: Pennick4
The lack of loyalty today. Also they really shouldn't call it a "commitment" anymore because a commitment used to mean i'm with the school, staff, and the other 84 scholarship players for the duration. They should call it "I'm with you today, but maybe not tomorrow"
Its not as bad as you think it is. There was this funny post/meme from a while back. It was basically a bunch of op-ed articles dating back to the 1700's-present on how the new/current generation wasnt loyal, hardworking and lost touch with the true American spirit. Social Media algorihms has given its viewers a warped sense of reality. I actually like the portal. Why have kids on the roster that dont want to be there?

Its not as bad as you think it is. There was this funny post/meme from a while back. It was basically a bunch of op-ed articles dating back to the 1700's-present on how the new/current generation wasnt loyal, hardworking and lost touch with the true American spirit. Social Media algorihms has given its viewers a warped sense of reality. I actually like the portal. Why have kids on the roster that dont want to be there?
Don’t u get it? Kids don’t want to be anywhere. They follow money. Take it. Leave after a year. Take some more. They don’t care about anything except money.

Your last line is exactly right. If you don’t want to be here , there’s the door. Having 75 players who are on board and 10 that aren’t, is a recipe for failure. Having all 85 working toward one goal supporting each other is how you achieve greatness. Maybe that’s what is happening. I don’t know. But maybe MF is try to mold his team into champions. Remember he was a Jim Tressel guy. Like Tressel or not , he knew how to win.

Don’t u get it? Kids don’t want to be anywhere. They follow money. Take it. Leave after a year. Take some more. They don’t care about anything except money.
Well were capitalist here in America & there is nothing wrong with making money. I dont think money is always the main factor in portal departures but i dont blame a kid for making money in a sport that by its very nature produces short careers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT