ADVERTISEMENT

What's the Over/Under on significant injuries?

Nov 24, 2006
Not to be morbid, but it has been a significant issue the last few years.

What's the over/under on season ending injuries?

I'm hoping it's .5, but our track record has not been good.

It sounds weird to say, but QB might be the best position to survive an injury. (Maybe RB)
Hopefully we never know.

At some point, the injury bug will not hit ND -- yes, they are a part of the game, and every team suffers them. It just seems like ND has had their fair share and more of season ending injuries. The fact that we got out of the 1st week with mostly minor injuries (although hammies can linger for a long time) is a positive step.

Seems as though Kelly and staff have been physical, and, if injuries are limited -- this can only be a positive.

Rochelle-Morgan-Tillery-DeshoneZaire-McGlinch (LT)-Barr (ultimate versatile OL)
these are the guys ND cannot lose even 1 of without starting a chain reaction of moves.

Add Redfield/Tranquil to that list. Think ND could handle the loss of Bars (Bivin/McGovern/Kraemer).

Martini filling in for Morgan doesn't terrify me like Sebastian our Studstill being back there permanently.

but Barr is the 1st LT option. There would be little if any drop off.
Coach Clueless is back. An unproven/ coming off an injury Bars is going to replace a potential high round NFL draft pick with "little or no drop off." Brilliant!!!

^ clueless jackass is proving it again.
Kelly has raved about Barr. And the other options are Fr.
Gawd: are you generally stupid, or just stupid re foitball?

My guess: you are universally stupid.

^ clueless jackass is proving it again.
Kelly has raved about Barr. And the other options are Fr.
Gawd: are you generally stupid, or just stupid re foitball?

My guess: you are universally stupid.
Go water the lawn or bag some groceries. You are a clueless putz.

you must hate it when people have intelligent discussion, you feel so left out.

NDA versus Decker
19boxing.jpg

perse versus Pennick

Genki-Sudo-vs-Butterbean.jpg

well for the life of me, I have no idea why some posters, who we assume are human beings over the age of 17? care to continue vendettas on a message board. For one thing we are all fans of the same team (no I am a ND fan regardless of who the coach is; and I will never attribute infallibility to a coach).

To boot this is a Notre Dame forum (a predominantly Christian associated, at least in connotation), university).

These kind of exchanges reflect poorly on ND, ND fans and 'grown ups' in general.

But, message board bullying will not run amuck, w/o response.

Bury the hatchet, and talk football: great. discussions are on topics, not posters.

It realyy is up to the posters who want to conduct the forum and discussions with respect ( and no one gets to be the 'respect police')

I always say the best way to disagree is with a better argument/case. Name calling and personal attacks will result in like reply.

well for the life of me, I have no idea why some posters, who we assume are human beings over the age of 17? care to continue vendettas on a message board. For one thing we are all fans of the same team (no I am a ND fan regardless of who the coach is; and I will never attribute infallibility to a coach).

To boot this is a Notre Dame forum (a predominantly Christian associated, at least in connotation), university).

These kind of exchanges reflect poorly on ND, ND fans and 'grown ups' in general.

But, message board bullying will not run amuck, w/o response.

Bury the hatchet, and talk football: great. discussions are on topics, not posters.

It realyy is up to the posters who want to conduct the forum and discussions with respect ( and no one gets to be the 'respect police')

I always say the best way to disagree is with a better argument/case. Name calling and personal attacks will result in like reply.
you should really be directing your holier than though attitude to the man in the mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT