ADVERTISEMENT

What the obsession with Dexter Williams?

This board has been salivating over this guy for a couple of years. Why? What has he ever done? Notre Dame has had some damn good running backs over the past decade or two. How does this dude stack up?
I guess you have to have a good football/sports acumen to understand what he offers.

He does run the ball better but Jones does everything else better. All phases are important. ND is 4-0. You said they had NO chance of beating Michigan without Dex. It will be good to have him back as he brings experienced depth to the position.
He brings explosive plays.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
This board has been salivating over this guy for a couple of years. Why? What has he ever done? Notre Dame has had some damn good running backs over the past decade or two. How does this dude stack up?

You should reread your post and do some homework next time. What the hell were you talking about? Have you watched ND the past year or more at all?

He does run the ball better but Jones does everything else better. All phases are important. ND is 4-0. You said they had NO chance of beating Michigan without Dex. It will be good to have him back as he brings experienced depth to the position.
Another stupid post.

Time for friedo ban ditto, echo know nothing, pendick and all the other clowns to finally shut their traps about Dexter and this nonsense that TJ is the better back, lol. complete morons who think they know everything but actually look like bufoons.

Last edited:
Williams gave us everything I’ve ever hoped to see from him last night.

I am so glad to have been wrong/hard on him. It’s just 1 game, so I’m trying not to over react, it or really looks like he’s grown up and is ready to be a playmaker for us.

Reactions: chitown sot
Williams gave us everything I’ve ever hoped to see from him last night.

I am so glad to have been wrong/hard on him. It’s just 1 game, so I’m trying not to over react, it or really looks like he’s grown up and is ready to be a playmaker for us.
And just think about it. Dexter had 4 weeks to not take any hits ! He will be fresh in November ! Josh ran out of gas in November because he was too much of a work horse !

Dexter in his career averages just under 5 carries per game.
In the two games he got the majority of snaps due to others’ injuries he averaged about 3 ypc.
He was also responsible for five sacks.
He is a HR hitter when getting 4-5 carries a game, that’s it.

LOL! …. this is hilarious

'

The guy who likes to base his biased ridiculous opinions on stats still can't admit that DW is by far our best RB …. stated over and over that we don't need him ..... he has a funny way of eating crow ….. LOL!

Reactions: SIhoosier26
'

The guy who likes to base his biased ridiculous opinions on stats still can't admit that DW is by far our best RB …. stated over and over that we don't need him ..... he has a funny way of eating crow ….. LOL!
way to lower the stupid, moron bar lowere and lower. You have nothing better to do on a Sunday than respond to people who have you on ignore...lmao....you truly are an asshat.

way to lower the stupid, moron bar lowere and lower. You have nothing better to do on a Sunday than respond to people who have you on ignore...lmao....you truly are an asshat.

Keep the insults an swearing coming .. I think Friedy took off finally too embarrassed for your antics ..... :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT