ADVERTISEMENT

What the $%&# if ??? !!!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Georgia wins out and beats Alabama in the SEC championship game and Notre Dame wins out to make the Playoffs ???!!!.
Alabama vs Notre Dame winner plays the winner of Clemson vs Georgia !! It just might happen !! In fact I think something like that scenario will happen !! This thread needs to be bumped at the end of the season !!

Georgia wins out and beats Alabama in the SEC championship game and Notre Dame wins out to make the Playoffs ???!!!.
Alabama vs Notre Dame winner plays the winner of Clemson vs Georgia !! It just might happen !! In fact I think something like that scenario will happen !! This thread needs to be bumped at the end of the season !!
You must be the pharmaceutical industry man of the year.

Reactions: 57Patrick
Temple smoked Nova last week 16-13. They could be AAC Champs this year!!!

Actually, with what is going on with USC and Stanford they are not looking as the assumed L’s as pre-season. If there is a hiccup it is likely going to be an unexpected one.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Well Bodi, I think that scenario is damn near impossible. With the five power conferences now each having a playoff for conference champion, there will never be a situation where we see two teams from the SEC and an Independent in the four team playoffs. ND has to win out and either USC or Stanford has to win the Pac 12 Championship to put us above their conference, and we have to be higher ranked than one of the other conference champs. A win over MSU and the Big's conference champ having lost to MSU would be a great scenario! At this point in the season, I am anxious with every game, and talk of making the playoffs is totally beyond my thinking. This is truly a team meant for the one game at a time mantra.

Well Bodi, I think that scenario is damn near impossible. With the five power conferences now each having a playoff for conference champion, there will never be a situation where we see two teams from the SEC and an Independent in the four team playoffs. ND has to win out and either USC or Stanford has to win the Pac 12 Championship to put us above their conference, and we have to be higher ranked than one of the other conference champs. A win over MSU and the Big's conference champ having lost to MSU would be a great scenario! At this point in the season, I am anxious with every game, and talk of making the playoffs is totally beyond my thinking. This is truly a team meant for the one game at a time mantra.

I can tell you are very up for this game..

I am! Love the night games and the 5pm start on the west coast. Have no company tonight and will enjoy the game by myself for a change, while my wife organizes family photos for digital conversion. No conversations and no interruptions during the game! Just me and Elko and Harry and ..... Seven hours and fifteen minutes to go.

Watching FSU. Looks like they have found a QB. (He looks like Manute Bol though) A very talented team.

Last edited:
I am! Love the night games and the 5pm start on the west coast. Have no company tonight and will enjoy the game by myself for a change, while my wife organizes family photos for digital conversion. No conversations and no interruptions during the game! Just me and Elko and Harry and ..... Seven hours and fifteen minutes to go.

I am busy at work right now watching a jaguar fighting an anaconda in a swamp. The South American jaguar is very stealth !

Reactions: Telx1 and NIN Irish
Telx, Sounds like me. Wife out of town at a conference. Just me and the boy. He comes and goes during the games sometimes though, can be distracting. Thank goodness for DVRs and the pause button.

Love the West coast time zone for games too, even the 9am.

Reactions: Telx1
I am busy at work right now watching a jaguar fighting an anaconda in a swamp. The South American jaguar is very stealth !
Which was the attacker, and what was the outcome. I recall you mentioning several months ago they were going through layoffs where you work. Is that behind you now, or still a worry?

Watching FSU. Looks like they have found a QB. (He looks like Manute Bol though) A very talented team.
Damn, North Carolina St looks damn good as well. We damn well better win tonight and get to 5-1 at our bye week, as almost every game after the bye will be tough...USC and North Carolina St and Miami and Navy and Stanford. Have to love the quality and variety of our independent schedule.

Which was the attacker, and what was the outcome. I recall you mentioning several months ago they were going through layoffs where you work. Is that behind you now, or still a worry?
Bodi, as an aside, how are you going to watch the ND game if you're down in South America? Or, are you watching u tube at work?

I have @9 people over and am rerouting everyone's dinner plans.

Bodi- my main man. Always on point.

And just to think after the Georgia game you where calling for Kelly to be fired. Nice backpedal.

Dont want anything to do with Bama. Lets stretch this a bit and say ND miraculusly wins out and makes the playoff. We better pray Alabama somehow craps the bed during the regular season and loses in the SEC championship game (assuming they make it with a loss). Otherwise ND-Bama game will look a lot like the 2012 NC game or even more scary, like Bama's game yesterday against Vandy. I would stll take making the playoffs though. However, i am not even remotely thinking that happens until this team beats a team that is worth a damn. MSU was average at best. Beat SC and hopes may arise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT