ADVERTISEMENT

What if's.... and a question - How do we improve recruiting??

SanFranciscoIrish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2017
IF
1. Quenton Nelson and Mike McGlinchey had another year and were on the field today
2. We won the turnover battle
3. The half chances went our way (3 close calls overturned by replay). At 3-3 we could have had the ball at the Clemson 15. ZERO luck today
4. Julian Love had not been injured. Two touchdowns in the second quarter broke our back. Both on Love's backup.

This game could have been closer, we could have given Clemson a real test. Instead, we lose on the big stage..again.

With that said -- Clemson has more talent/depth and deserved the win. Going forward, how does Notre Dame improve recruiting? Weis was possibly the worst ND head coach but he recruited some studs. We need more players like Golden Tate, Michael Floyd, Kyle Rudolph. We need to consistently rank top 5 in recruiting. Tell me there is a way!

Word to the wise.
(and by no means am I being disrespectful)
Don't live in a world if ifs!

I don't drink period.
Come on guys; How does Notre Dame improve recruiting? Drop all academic standards. That would increase the number of players to choose from. Let's be realistic. Does Alabama or Clemson have to worry about getting anyone into school? No is the answer. You are talking apples and oranges.

Come on guys; How does Notre Dame improve recruiting? Drop all academic standards. That would increase the number of players to choose from. Let's be realistic. Does Alabama or Clemson have to worry about getting anyone into school? No is the answer. You are talking apples and oranges.
Clem is the Harvard of the south. LOL
If you are going to use academics as an excuse join the Ivy League.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT