ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia Mountaineers 2018 College Football Today Preview

As best as I can figure, in an alternative timeline, WV is part of the ACC and you play them every few years.
I'm looking at the ND schedule through 2037 and I'm not seeing WVU anywhere. I'm seeing the ACC opponets pretty much on these schedules but no WVU. Every few years?

I'm looking at the ND schedule through 2037 and I'm not seeing WVU anywhere. I'm seeing the ACC opponets pretty much on these schedules but no WVU. Every few years?

You are probably looking at this dimension's schedule.

I'm looking at reality. As of this point, WVU is not scheduled, but that could change at any time.

As best as I can figure, in an alternative timeline, WV is part of the ACC and you play them every few years.

"As best as I can figure, in an alternative timeline, WV is part of the ACC and you play them every few years."

Well, since WVU is member of the BIG 12 -- I doubt that is correct!

And, since your handle name says "ND Expert" underneath it, I would ASSume you knew that! But then again, you what happens when you assume something!

"As best as I can figure, in an alternative timeline, WV is part of the ACC and you play them every few years."

Well, since WVU is member of the BIG 12 -- I doubt that is correct!

And, since your handle name says "ND Expert" underneath it, I would ASSume you knew that! But then again, you what happens when you assume something!

Here you go. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT