ADVERTISEMENT

We Should Be Top 5

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
With Dex and Book, this team is completely different. Stanford is REALLY good and ND put the smack down. We need some respect from the AP!

Clemson looked like shit. Ohio State looks dredful. Oklahoma is a joke. I mean, how aren’t we?!

I don’t understand this. 2 weeks ago you would have thought Notre Dame was worse than FSU had you read the comments on this board. Now all of a sudden ND is top 2 or 3? Let’s just support our team and try to remain positive moving forward.

If we win out, we should be OK, but it somewhat sucks that our best team in a long time comes in a year with at least 5 really good teams other than ND.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
If we win out, we should be OK, but it somewhat sucks that our best team in a long time comes in a year with at least 5 really good teams other than ND.

The only 2 other teams that look unbeatable are Bama and Georgia. And who has Bama played? Southeastern Mississippi Community College? Who has Georgia played? ND has 2 top 15 wins. If we keep playing like this, I think we will be ok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT