ADVERTISEMENT

We are the fighting Irish !! Act accordinally !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Quit your bellyaching !! There is only Now and the future !! Recruiting !! New coaches !! Early Enrollees !! Strategy !! Gold Helmets !! Green Shamrocks !! Brian Polian >?! Will he bring us another allWorld Linebacker?!! Last I checked we have a ton of former Irish players starring in the NFL !! We played for the National Championship in 2012 !! Almost made the playoffs in 2015 !! Almost beat Clemson !! If it weren't for BVG Notre Dame would have played Alabama in the National Championship again in 15!! STU thinks we will win 11 in 17 !! I believe we will win 12 !!! Who is with us !! Step forward or forever hold your piece !!! Go Irish !!!
80c65f50cbbd8084c6303a482250def7.jpg

Last edited:
Quit your bellyaching !! There is only Now and the future !! Recruiting !! New coaches !! Early Enrollees !! Strategy !! Gold Helmets !! Green Shamrocks !! Brian Polian >?! Will he bring us another allWorld Linebacker?!! Last I checked we have a ton of former Irish players starring in the NFL !! We played for the National Championship in 2012 !! Almost made the playoffs in 2015 !! Almost beat Clemson !! If it weren't for BVG Notre Dame would have played Alabama in the National Championship again in 15!! STU thinks we will win 11 in 17 !! I believe we will win 12 !!! Who is with us !! Step forward or forever hold your piece !!! Go Irish !!!

We have Opie and Dopey coaching O.
We are installing Wake Forest's D.
Special teams should be better with Polian.
We didn't make a bowl game this year because we stink, not because of an NCAA problem.
We are on NCAA probation.

However, there is one man that can turn this around.

I'd rather hold my peace.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Belly ache? I am convinced Kelly is over his head. A team will only go as far as the head coach. Kelly is not and will never be an elite coach. Kelly has never ever won one big game at ND. The 2012 hype has expired. He cannot be allowed to live off of one season where ND went 12-1 and then ending the season in a blowout beat down.

There are only two coaches left from that run, Harry and Kelly. Harry is awesome and Kelly is way over his head. Not one major university would take Kelly to be their head coach.

I would love to see ND go 12-0. However, there is no way Kelly will win a playoff game. He will be out coached by all four of this years playoff coaches.

Belly ache? I am convinced Kelly is over his head. A team will only go as far as the head coach. Kelly is not and will never be an elite coach. Kelly has never ever won one big game at ND. The 2012 hype has expired. He cannot be allowed to live off of one season where ND went 12-1 and then ending the season in a blowout beat down.

There are only two coaches left from that run, Harry and Kelly. Harry is awesome and Kelly is way over his head. Not one major university would take Kelly to be their head coach.

I would love to see ND go 12-0. However, there is no way Kelly will win a playoff game. He will be out coached by all four of this years playoff coaches.

Sadly, '12 will be recorded as 0-1.....

Well Bodi, I'm on record of suggesting a 10-2 record and major bowl victory, which is a wildly optimistic prediction based on last season and all the uncertainty, and the quality of next season's schedule. Still, it is doable if all the stars align our way, and there are reasons to be optimistic. The experience our young rceivers and defensive backs gained last year will prove invaluable. Elko will prove to be an excellent DC and our defense will play aggressive fundamentally sound disruptive football that will be a huge improvement over the past three seasons. Wimbush has a very high upside. Again, many reasons to be optimistic. Looking forward to see how Kelly rounds out the staff and our final recruitment class, and then on to Spring ball and dissecting Elko's defense and whether Long will impact the offense, in particular short yardage schemes. Cheering and pulling for the team to win each and every very week is what ND fans should do, puremand simple. We can discuss and debate Kelly's status this time next year, shortly after ND wins its major bowl game.

Well Bodi, I'm on record of suggesting a 10-2 record and major bowl victory, which is a wildly optimistic prediction based on last season and all the uncertainty, and the quality of next season's schedule. Still, it is doable if all the stars align our way, and there are reasons to be optimistic. The experience our young rceivers and defensive backs gained last year will prove invaluable. Elko will prove to be an excellent DC and our defense will play aggressive fundamentally sound disruptive football that will be a huge improvement over the past three seasons. Wimbush has a very high upside. Again, many reasons to be optimistic. Looking forward to see how Kelly rounds out the staff and our final recruitment class, and then on to Spring ball and dissecting Elko's defense and whether Long will impact the offense, in particular short yardage schemes. Cheering and pulling for the team to win each and every very week is what ND fans should do, puremand simple. We can discuss and debate Kelly's status this time next year, shortly after ND wins its major bowl game.
Kelly will never win a major bowl game. This is one time I hope I am wrong! I hope I am eating humble pie next year at this time. However, unfortunately, the truth is Kelly sucks. Unless he gives up the offense, ND will be lucky to win 8 games next year.

I would not take you for someone who believes in astrology
Kelly will never win a major bowl game. This is one time I hope I am wrong! I hope I am eating humble pie next year at this time. However, unfortunately, the truth is Kelly sucks. Unless he gives up the offense, ND will be lucky to win 8 games next year.
ND will Win 8 game, and luck will have nothing to do about it.

Notre Dame is in football purgatory as of now IMO 2018 will be the make , or break year.If coach Kelly was going to be let go it would of been this season. An8+ wins, and it will build confidence in the new staff, and new QB (whomever that may be).

I see Adams carrying the load (hopefully) with a Wr core helping the QB, but it will be the defense that will make, or break the season, but not to the point of below .500, or 10 wins which makes 2018 season the season of reckoning.

DIP, projecting something like an 8-4 has a higher probability for sure, but there are so many variables that impact the final record, I prefer to be VERY optimistic at this time of year. Not astrology and not delusional, for the reasons stated. i feel the probability of a ten win season next year is just as probable as a four win season this past year.

DIP, projecting something like an 8-4 has a higher probability for sure, but there are so many variables that impact the final record, I prefer to be VERY optimistic at this time of year. Not astrology and not delusional, for the reasons stated. i feel the probability of a ten win season next year is just as probable as a four win season this past year.

The Irish are like a wounded cornered jaguar ! Very dangerous !

Reactions: Pennick44 and Telx1
LOL I thought I was being optimistic

LOL I thought I was being optimistic
You are, just not VERY optimistic. Realistically, who the hell knows what team shows up. I think Elko will have the defense playing with aggression and emotion, with good fundamentals. Kelly has shown a preference for finesse over power, and as noted by many, we lack an identity. Most of us want a power game with complimentary passing, and a time devouring scoring machine that keeps our defense fresh. Every year I think we finally have all the pieces in place for this, and we default to passing on every critical short yardage and goal line play. Will year eight break the pattern?

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Bodi, did you read the good news that Jaylon Smith's knee is doing much better. He ran a 4.5 /40 the other day. The Cowboy's are taking it every slow with their prize linebacker. Article on the front page.

I'm not sure but I doubt it. He did spend his first season in under contract and in team rehab. He could win NFL Comeback Player of the Year; if he has a really good year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT