ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up...please

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
Brian Kelly is a terrible coach. Downright lousy.

He could be an OK offensive coordinator potentially.

He also might call the best plays between the 20's.

That's the good. I got 330 miles of bad.

But I'll just mention a few big ones that should have him dismissed yesterday.

His little no huddle hurry up offense that once abled him to cash in with the ND hiring is yesterday news.

Moreover .... we don't huddle up...yet we ****ing snap the ball with about 5 seconds on the play clock. So all that jerking off we just did with signals to still ultimately allow the defense to sub and get set up.....yeah he's ****ing awesome.

Downright stupid actually.

The other thing....

He allowed his friendship to take a precedent over his employer. It's not a mystery. BVG is the worst D coordinator I'm the country. Maybe ever in the history of organized football.

Everyone knew our defense was Mickey Mouse. Dating back to last year.

It wasn't even a schematic measure but rather he was atrocious at every little simple thing...like ..tackling.

It would have been like Kelly trying to run his offense with a QB missing both hands.

The single most important thing on defense and we were the absolute worst at it ever.

How could BVG possibly think that wasn't important. But worst part is how the **** did Kelly not notice this and even worse not recognize how ridiculously important that is.

He might be an offensive guy...but if you are going to be the head coach you have to have a knowledge of every little facet of the game....

And tackling is a pretty ****ing big one.

His hurry up offense is no longer hurry up.

Also the dumb **** couldn't recognize how poor the defense was and try to score 65 points as quickly as possible on offense?

He's an imbecile and needs to go.

Arrogant ****ing zero is all he is.

Reactions: tkirish
If what you are saying is accurate, then let it play out and 'the truth will find him out'

You know I have issues with Kelly as ND's H.C. but they are just my opinion. I don't need to sell that opinion to enlist a consensus, because if what is suspected is right then time will prove it out.

His little no huddle hurry up offense that once abled him to cash in with the ND hiring is yesterday news.

Moreover .... we don't huddle up...yet we ****ing snap the ball with about 5 seconds on the play clock. So all that jerking off we just did with signals to still ultimately allow the defense to sub and get set up.....yeah he's ****ing awesome.

The other thing....

He allowed his friendship to take a precedent over his employer. It's not a mystery. BVG is the worst D coordinator I'm the country. Maybe ever in the history of organized football.

It wasn't even a schematic measure but rather he was atrocious at every little simple thing...like ..tackling.

It would have been like Kelly trying to run his offense with a QB missing both hands.

The single most important thing on defense and we were the absolute worst at it ever.

How could BVG possibly think that wasn't important. But worst part is how the **** did Kelly not notice this and even worse not recognize how ridiculously important that is.

He might be an offensive guy...but if you are going to be the head coach you have to have a knowledge of every little facet of the game....

Also the dumb **** couldn't recognize how poor the defense was and try to score 65 points as quickly as possible on offense?

Is it that important to you that anyone else agrees with you? That the other people "wake up"?

Reactions: Classic Irish
Kelly is a good coach not a great coach and I agree with a lot of what you said. /i think its time he parts ways with Notre Dame. 7 years is all I can stand

The other thing....

You know zero. We can tell by your posting. Read more and post less.

Wow. I am very anti-ND but try to be at least somewhat objective for your program as well as the Hawkeyes. They are polar opposites on my like list. Iowa St is irrelevant and not worth the time. Anyway, that OP was way over the top. I personally believe you will run the table (God that hurts to say) and play in a decent bowl. And be really good in '17.

Wow. I am very anti-ND but try to be at least somewhat objective for your program as well as the Hawkeyes. They are polar opposites on my like list. Iowa St is irrelevant and not worth the time. Anyway, that OP was way over the top. I personally believe you will run the table (God that hurts to say) and play in a decent bowl. And be really good in '17.

To run the table the defense cannot play Ole' brand of D. Poorly coached terrible scheme. We have safeties that are not both big enough or fast enough to handle the spread offenses or even a power offense that decides to attack them. Worse than these issues is poor tackling. we play Navy and army. They play wishbone type of offenses. They are hard for any team to prepare for. If you are not tackling properly you will not get many 3 and outs. So it will be score fest. We certainly can win and score on anyone but it comes down either teams D on how many stops they get. Even Stanford we could win. The Stanford D is not great but better than ours. So it comes to stops. I do not like our chances to run the table. I just do not believe Kelly can maximize the D to beat mediocre teams let alone the good ones left on the schedule. I hope I am wrong.

Fair enough. You guys obviously follow more closely than me. Hell Iowa lost to ND St (although they are pretty darn good) and scored a whopping 14 against Rutgers so I have enough problems. I just think from a viewing distance they can go on a good run. I also think they will only be a dog to Stanford. As much as I hate ND when they are good it is good for college football. Just want them to join the Big 10!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT