ADVERTISEMENT

VT vs ND Game thread. Roast those Hokies

With an injured and developing OLine it only makes sense to continue with TB. Particularly considering his performance in the first half tonight out of the bullpen. He’ll make mistakes this year, but that’s to be expected with a Frosh. I am looking forward to watching him play/develop.

The threat of Buchner running helps the Oline a ton. Defenses have no fear of Coan running so it makes the D line have to be thoughtful running up field.

The threat of Buchner running helps the Oline a ton. Defenses have no fear of Coan running so it makes the D line have to be thoughtful running up field.
Most of Buchner a plays are rpos where the oline is just going hat on hat and forward.

Reactions: IrishMike409
It will be interesting if they use a spy in the second half to combat Buchner... If they do we have to make them pay with play action... Let's see if lenzy and Austin can beat press coverage

It will be interesting if they use a spy in the second half to combat Buchner... If they do we have to make them pay with play action... Let's see if lenzy and Austin can beat press coverage
Is Lenzy even playing? Did I miss something?

With an injured and developing OLine it only makes sense to continue with TB. Particularly considering his performance in the first half tonight out of the bullpen. He’ll make mistakes this year, but that’s to be expected with a Frosh. I am looking forward to watching him play/develop.
I tend to agree with you. I love Jack Coan, but he's not gotting it done, and he's gotta sit. If they want to roll with Buchner, just win baby......

Notre Dame's tackling has really been bad this year. Two or three times on this drive, they have failed to bring the runner down on first contact for big gains.

Notre Dame's tackling has really been bad this year. Two or three times on this drive, they have failed to bring the runner down on first contact for big gains.
Tackling was one of our strengths last year in my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT