ADVERTISEMENT

VT tickets

KJ23

Posts Like A Champion
Sep 5, 2001
I have friends giving tickets away for free on Facebook. 10 total so far. Between a bad season and the weather being 38 degrees. Man the season sux.

38? What did they expect South Bend weather to be like in the middle of November? So, some fans only want to be on the side that's winning. That's when some fans can be counted on for their support. Pretty shabby.

I agree with Toby. If they had tickets to this game in mid November were they expecting it to be 65 and Sunny? And I'm reading a lot of posts on this board about wasted money and not wanting to go to games now because the team isn't having a good season. Where I'm from that is called a "Pink Hat". And 'Pink Hats" are not true fans. They jump ship when things get tough. Tell those same friends to stay home next time the Irish are in a big game late in November and give their tickets to a true fan.

Go Irish!!!

I would take them for Free....... looks like the price is still around $60 online.

Which is dirt cheap...... wish I lived closer.

I am at the game with my daughter it's been a great weekend so far - beautiful weather yesterday, great walk around campus, did some shopping and then went to the hockey game. I want to go 13-0 every season but regardless it's always a first class experience and great family time at ND games. Go Irish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT