ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Week

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
Not a lot of buzz for this game on the board, let’s get it going gentlemen!

This is the biggest game for ND football since January 2013, against our arch rival, with an undefeated season on the line.

I hope we pound those rat bums into submission so bad, the whole program goes into panic mode, heads roll, recruits realize what a joke they are, and we embarrass them so much they don’t recover for years.

Nail. In. The. Coffin.

One more win for something I thought was impossible post 2016, just one more!

Go Irish!

48-9

You are right.... with all the undefeated and playoff talk it is easy to overlook the rivalry and despise that is USC. I used to say we could go 1-11 and I would be happy as long as we beat USC..... I think it will be closer than we think and I know USC will come out like it is their championship game.... I am excited to watch it.

Reactions: NDIRISH53 and d1042
You are right.... with all the undefeated and playoff talk it is easy to overlook the rivalry and despise that is USC. I used to say we could go 1-11 and I would be happy as long as we beat USC..... I think it will be closer than we think and I know USC will come out like it is their championship game.... I am excited to watch it.
I haven’t been this excited since michigan week. We are going to completely kick their ass and make them quit like the candy asses they are. Everything on the line!

Not a lot of buzz for this game on the board, let’s get it going gentlemen!

This is the biggest game for ND football since January 2013, against our arch rival, with an undefeated season on the line.

I hope we pound those rat bums into submission so bad, the whole program goes into panic mode, heads roll, recruits realize what a joke they are, and we embarrass them so much they don’t recover for years.

Nail. In. The. Coffin.

One more win for something I thought was impossible post 2016, just one more!

Go Irish!

48-9

Well, they (USC) are already as embarrassed as one can get. ND will win by something along lines of 54-13.
As for SC, as down as they can go, the potential of their recruiting is they can bounce back with 2 classes.
Those classes will however not be 2021,2022 atthe earliest. SC AD L Swann wants to continue to have SC fans banging their heads against the walls for anotherseason. At that point Swann the Stupid and Clueless Clay both get the boot, from jobs neither should have ever held.

It may be that Helton has not been fired pending the qualification that he defeat ND. If so, the majority of the SC roster might flee to Disneyworld.

I hope Kelly is patient and runs a balanced attack. Punt on 4th down. No momentum give aways.

The good news is it is still SC. The players know about their players. They grew up in the same elite recruiting cycles. It’s hard to overlook a storied program even when they’re down. At the end of the day, they’re still USC. The name itself will get them fired up. I hope.

If ND is not fired up for this game, then something is very wrong.

1. CFP is right there with a win
2. Can keep so cal from being bowl eligible
3. Get to beat of your biggest rivals on their home field

No sympathy get them down and keep them down!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT