ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Thread

Dline getting blown off ball… wtf… ademilola please leave, no effort

Tackling has been the biggest disappointment of the night. Don’t know what is going on. Maybe it’s partially scheme but on half these plays we have guys in position

Reactions: HDK and ftnfan62
I hope to eat my words. Still a lot of game left.

But like I said earlier, a bit of criticism doesn’t mean we’re not true ND fans.

Some criticism is the nature of being a fan and this kind of chat board. Jeez.
100%

I figured we would have problems with the pass, the rush defense has been a big disappointment

this reminds me of clemson playoff game .. when Love went down ND had no chance. Cam Hart and Bracy and one of the starting Safety is out .. and ND just doesn't have the talent/depth at DB to compete at this level

Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
Williams might be good but he’s not this good. We just aren’t being coached to tackle.we aren’t tackling running backs or receivers either.

I’ve been very critical of the offense all year, with that said, the gameplan and effort on defense has been awful.

Reactions: 1Redrum
this reminds me of clemson playoff game .. when Love went down ND had no chance. Cam Hart and Bracy and one of the starting Safety is out .. and ND just doesn't have the talent/depth at DB to compete at this level
The difference between two true top line cbs and one. Back to one and it looks just like it used to

I did see Liafau with a tackle though. Not anywhere near line of scrimmage but it’s a start

Tackling has been the biggest disappointment of the night. Don’t know what is going on. Maybe it’s partially scheme but on half these plays we have guys in position
Watch how USC tackles our backs. Always going low. Notre Dame has been trying to arm tackle all night.

Reactions: Bogie8870
I really thought ND would win this game. At worst, a narrow hard fought loss. So far this is disappointing.

I hope the 4th quarter sees ND improve.

bolden and Rees have been very bad … meaning freeman sucks … if D sucks and o sucks and we’ll ST return has been brutal … yeah that’s on HC

It like sandlot. Someone needs to come up and plant him.

Time to bring some athletes on. See what Sneed can do.

Reactions: mirer03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT