ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms

kev2225

Irish Guard
Jan 1, 2007
Absolutely loving these unis today! Can't stand our standard 'gold' pants that's the color of baby poo that looks nothing like gold.

Reactions: Golson5
I agree. If the regular pants were a better shade of gold, then I’d prefer those. But to me these look better than the ugly mustard “gold” or whatever it is.

Reactions: kev2225
I'm not too much into uniforms. I'm more interested in the players in 'em! Can they play football?

Well they aren't listening because they are going to continue changing up the uniforms

How old are you, 80?
No, feel like it though. The white would look better on grass in the rain though. I know they'll never listen to me I'm not patrirish.

I'm not too much into uniforms. I'm more interested in the players in 'em! Can they play football?

Adds a ton to the conversation. Thanks. I guess all of us who bring up the uniforms must not care at all for how good the players are. We’re just playing dress up for 3 hours I guess.

I agree. If the regular pants were a better shade of gold, then I’d prefer those. But to me these look better than the ugly mustard “gold” or whatever it is.
They had a really nice looking gold before the current version they wear. Not sure why they changed to something so ugly.

Absolutely loving these unis today! Can't stand our standard 'gold' pants that's the color of baby poo that looks nothing like gold.
Agree, like the change for a day, variety is the spice of life, but you should be careful what you are feeding your baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT