ADVERTISEMENT

Ugh… Ivan Taylor visiting Alabama?

Ideally we keep him and add Blair. But if we lose him and add both Blair and Joseph we’re fine.

Reactions: Golson5
I would consider him uncommitted at this point.
Agree…and I would still recruit him like an uncommitted. Major talent, and I like our chances to keep him if he follows through with his official visit to us this weekend. I keep dreaming of having Golden and Blair and Taylor in this class!

Agree…and I would still recruit him like an uncommitted. Major talent, and I like our chances to keep him if he follows through with his official visit to us this weekend. I keep dreaming of having Golden and Blair and Taylor in this class!
And Zachary

Reactions: Telx1
There is still a chance Taylor comes to ND. But he just said he hopes to make a decision soon. He is not committed in the dictionary meaning way. Chasing around an 18 year old kid must be a frustrating and humbling part of the job. Hopefully he comes, Deuce is really trying hard for us. Deuce is a very important recruit.

There is still a chance Taylor comes to ND. But he just said he hopes to make a decision soon. He is not committed in the dictionary meaning way. Chasing around an 18 year old kid must be a frustrating and humbling part of the job. Hopefully he comes, Deuce is really trying hard for us. Deuce is a very important recruit.
Deuce Knight will have a difficult time beating out CJ Carr for the starting job, IMO.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Well Joseph just committed to Penn State. Looking more and more like Blair to ND. Blair and Long would be an acceptable safety class, but if we lose Taylor it’s no longer an elite group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT