ADVERTISEMENT

UCF/LSU

d1042

I've posted how many times?
Jan 7, 2008
So kid makes a play, sack, grabs the ball and runs directly off the field, throws the down as he runs off. Ref has to go get it,and makes a face!
A big play by him.
Penalty. 15 yds&1st down. Results in LSU TD instead of a punt.
What was he penalty for? making a play?

Will UCF get a fair shake today?

Whining about the refs. Shocking. Why do so many of you even bother watching sports when you clearly think the games are rigged.

Reactions: ndnd
A fair shake ?

Like hitting the L.S.U. player who was 2-3 yards OB and not getting a penalty ?

Or standing over and taunting the L.S.U. QB after he just got leveled and not getting a penalty.

Are those the fair shakes you were referencing ?

Reactions: hvillebill
So kid makes a play, sack, grabs the ball and runs directly off the field, throws the down as he runs off. Ref has to go get it,and makes a face!
A big play by him.

UCF is reminding me of the Miami teams of the '80's. What a bunch of thugs.

Reactions: Twins1967
Or the helmet to helmet, UCF to LSU QB, that the field officials missed ?

Do you mean that fair shake ?
Exactly. Not to mention the holding on the interception that went for a TD. That's why the DB made the play in the first place.

A big play by him.

Guess you weren't really watching. The ref was chasing him asking for the ball. Fair shake ? Artie Lange's body double should have gotten a flag for cheap shotting Burrow plus they picked up the flag for an obvious late hit out of bounds by UCF. The most impotent offense in the power 5 has 34 against that stellar UCF defense.

L.S.U. was without eight (8) of their starters at kickoff and I believe that two more were ejected. One for punching and another for targeting.

The field also seems very slippery with players on both sides slipping

Reactions: NotreDomer1
UCF a playoff team? UCF fans can put that idea to rest now. It’s not even close. I really don’t think they belong in the playoffs at 8 teams.

Reactions: ndnd
LSU down 11 total players in their 2-deep, & now the entire starting secondary gone. LOL

But, despite horrible discipline & suspect calls, their JV team is about to win.

Actually, I forgot how bad of an in-game Coach Ed O is, so its not over yet. LOL

L.S.U. was 9-3 and without 8 starters.

Does anyone still think that U.C.F. should have been in the playoffs ?

Guess you weren't really watching. The ref was chasing him asking for the ball. Fair shake ? Artie Lange's body double should have gotten a flag for cheap shotting Burrow plus they picked up the flag for an obvious late hit out of bounds by UCF. The most impotent offense in the power 5 has 34 against that stellar UCF defense.

1. you’re kidding? ref’s feelings hurt?
2. it was-a legal hit. It was reviewed, and verified.

and correct, I left for the gym!

Figured ESPN & SEC...well, you know.

A big play by him.

Fans:mad:

LSU did everything to keep UCF in the game. That was the most lopsided statistically but close point game I've seen in a long time. LSU was basically playing their third string defense. No definitely no a CFP team and I hope this now will shut up the delusional AD and UCF fans.

Reactions: notredamerises23
1. you’re kidding? ref’s feelings hurt?
2. it was-a legal hit. It was reviewed, and verified.

and correct, I left for the gym!

Figured ESPN & SEC...well, you know.
Horrible,horrible no call on a defenseless player.

LSU did everything to keep UCF in the game. That was the most lopsided statistically but close point game I've seen in a long time. LSU was basically playing their third string defense. No definitely no a CFP team and I hope this now will shut up the delusional AD and UCF fans.

Was just about to post. I think with their starting QB, UCF could win maybe 2 or 3 games out of 10 AT BEST. They were physically outmatched, could not stop the run or pass, could not run or pass on LSU, but some LSU mistakes made the score look decent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT