ADVERTISEMENT

Tough openers for MSU and Tennesee

Pennick44

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
Furman and Appalachian State respectively. The Coast Guard and The Little Sisters of the poor apparently weren't available.

Appalachian St. Is now an FBS team. They were 11-2 last year. My guess is that they would beat Army.

don't look past app st because there coach is building that program back up and they have one of the better rbs in college football that most haven't seen because of the conference that they play in

Just in case anybody was wondering.

2015 Appalachian State Mountaineers Football Schedule

Record: 11-2, 7-1 (Sun Belt)
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 5
howard1.gif
Howard Bison
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Won 49-0
Saturday
Sep. 12 at Clemson Tigers
Memorial Stadium, Clemson, SC Lost 41-10
Saturday
Sep. 19 Open Date ---
Saturday
Sep. 26 at Old Dominion Monarchs
Foreman Field, Norfolk, VA Won 49-0
Saturday
Oct. 3 Wyoming Cowboys (HC)
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Won 31-13
Saturday
Oct. 10 at Georgia State Panthers
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA Won 37-3
Saturday
Oct. 17 at ULM Warhawks
Malone Stadium, Monroe, LA Won 59-14
Thursday
Oct. 22 Georgia Southern Eagles
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Won 31-13
Saturday
Oct. 31 Troy Trojans
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Won 44-41
Thursday
Nov. 5 Arkansas State Red Wolves
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Lost 40-27
Saturday
Nov. 14 at Idaho Vandals
Kibbie Dome, Moscow, ID Won 47-20
Saturday
Nov. 21 Open Date ---
Saturday
Nov. 28 Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns
Kidd Brewer Stadium, Boone, NC Won 28-7
Saturday
Dec. 5 at South Alabama Jaguars
Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, AL Won 34-27
2015 Raycom Media Camellia Bowl
Saturday
Dec. 19 Ohio Bobcats
Cramton Bowl, Montgomery, AL Won 31-29
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to MoreMore123

This was the year MSU was supposed to open with Alabama. Alabama cancelled that game a couple years ago (I forget the reason) and picked up USC.

I found out this morning that App St missed an Xtra Point and a very makeable FG in regulation. I also found out that it was nine years ago to the date that App St whipped Michigan's little rumps in the Big House. Well, Vols survive. Something ND could not do against a coachless Cuse, Tulsa, USF, and UConn.

I found out this morning that App St missed an Xtra Point and a very makeable FG in regulation. I also found out that it was nine years ago to the date that App St whipped Michigan's little rumps in the Big House. Well, Vols survive. Something ND could not do against a coachless Cuse, Tulsa, USF, and UConn.
The Tennessee offense is offensive. Dobbs can't throw it in the ocean and they don't utilize his athletic ability.
UT offensive coordinator Mike Debord was Michigan's OC when App State beat the Meatchickens,

Beach cardinal your credibility get's strained on this board interfacing in a constructive manner with purse 29 k

His pining to recruit like USC is sickening as are all his positions re Notre Dame football.

I've got nothing against Perse. If people want to right me off because if that it is up to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT