ADVERTISEMENT

Too Bad for Coach "Sanders"

hvillebill

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Use your real name just one time, Deion.

That guy created this with all the talk and bravado and now here they totally get their ass kicked. My heart bleeds (please note sarcasm). He used the Portal to make up an entirely new team, which as I thought was not the purpose of the program.

Their "leader" created a team in his own image with players like himself. When things are going well he's nothing but a braggart and when things go awry he throws players under the bus. Not what I would consider a leader in my book. But he's always been that way, so there's no surprise there.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/washington-state-demolishes-deion-sanders-071411882.html

As the Clash once said "Do I stay or do I go now"...will Sanders be at UC next year or will the lure of $$$$$$ from other programs take him away?
Not saying it will happen but in this day and age I would not be surprised.

Reactions: christophero
He is what we thought he would be. Good luck to neon dion down the road. I believe his son is draft eligible. What is going to do next year

He is what we thought he would be. Good luck to neon dion down the road. I believe his son is draft eligible. What is going to do next year
"I believe his son is draft eligible. What is going to do next year"

Think he said both of his son's will enter the 2025 Draft.

His press conference today was sad. He's stretching so bad and delusional. He's a complete salesman, except no one besides his biggest fans are buying it. And the media at his press conferences are afraid to challenge him.

As the Clash once said "Do I stay or do I go now"...will Sanders be at UC next year or will the lure of $$$$$$ from other programs take him away?
Not saying it will happen but in this day and age I would not be surprised.
This is a stain on the resume so I'm not sure about the money being thrown at him

Why you anyone like A&M hire him after one season? This season has become a train wreck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT