ADVERTISEMENT

To the hockey fans..terrible finish to the Beanpot tournament

Sad I didn't even make it down to one game this year. I was there for the BC VS ND enagrual game at the Compton Center. That was a classic and had two BC alums with me. Sorry just clicked the link. Thought you were talking ND hockey lol.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Sad I didn't even make it down to one game this year. I was there for the BC VS ND enagrual game at the Compton Center. That was a classic and had two BC alums with me. Sorry just clicked the link. Thought you were talking ND hockey lol.
Lol me too

Trust me...I wish I was talking Irish hockey. This team has had an identity crisis all year.
They try to play ultra defensive first mindset. Aborted after a few attempts. Try to free wheel and score 12 goals a game. Aborted. Tried playing trap hockey. Aborted. Goaltending hasn't helped. Staying out of the box has been a gigantic problem.

The only hope and it CAN happen but unlikely is to get white hot come March 6th for the Big10 tourney.

Win the first round and then you never know.
Nobody in the Big10 is unbeatable this year. PSU is at the top again like last year until we beat them in the title game.

We are the defending champs so maybe....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT