ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Little things that make ND special

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
- Very nice genuine comment from Jason Garrett at end of game summarizing how much he enjoyed working with Jac Collinsworth and how special ND is. It was heartfelt and I like the guy

- didn’t know Marist is dating Sonia Citron Hope the 6.2 linebacker helps nurse the 6.1 BB star back to health after she took an unfortunate hit to her thigh from a falling team mate

- number 21 was seen crying after the game. I think this was frosh Adon Shuler and I am unsure why he was so upset

- I am no fan of father Jenkins but clearly he loves our university and was with the team singing Alma mater and very emotional

- since it was senior day, relationships were on display all day long. And that is one of the big things that makes ND special.

- Sam Hartman. Love this guy. Wish he didn’t have the bad game vs Louisville and Clemson. But he needed also some help from Parker and didn’t get it He clearly loves ND and I hope fans always remember him fondly. Seeing him with his former team mates from WF shows he is a class guy

Go Irish

Reactions: christophero
- Very nice genuine comment from Jason Garrett at end of game summarizing how much he enjoyed working with Jac Collinsworth and how special ND is. It was heartfelt and I like the guy

- didn’t know Marist is dating Sonia Citron Hope the 6.2 linebacker helps nurse the 6.1 BB star back to health after she took an unfortunate hit to her thigh from a falling team mate

- number 21 was seen crying after the game. I think this was frosh Adon Shuler and I am unsure why he was so upset

- I am no fan of father Jenkins but clearly he loves our university and was with the team singing Alma mater and very emotional

- since it was senior day, relationships were on display all day long. And that is one of the big things that makes ND special.

- Sam Hartman. Love this guy. Wish he didn’t have the bad game vs Louisville and Clemson. But he needed also some help from Parker and didn’t get it He clearly loves ND and I hope fans always remember him fondly. Seeing him with his former team mates from WF shows he is a class guy

Go Irish
I think you are talking about 31. And that was NaNa crying

Go Irish
Nice comments
Notre Dame is so very special !
Lou Holtz’s comment about Notre Dame is so spot on.
“Those who know Notre Dame, no explanation’s necessary.
Those who don’t, no explanation will suffice.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT