ADVERTISEMENT

This whole season started to unravel when Kelly didn't name a starting

irishlenny

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2003
QB after Spring Ball. I know why he didn't, to keep one of them from transferring. However it was handled, it's backfired. It split the team in the locker room. just like with the fans who are attached to one or the other QB. So is the team. At the very latest Kelly should have announced his starter before the first game. It was handled piss-poorly and this is what Kelly is getting back. My point is, I see a lot of disharmony with this team being played out on the field. They are playing like they don't give a shit. Poorest Notre Dame tackling team since the Weis era. Arm tackling and Ole' Tackling. Is this the result of knew tackling technique to avoid concussions? If so, it will change the face of college football forever, and p_ _ _ y up the game that I love. Has Notre Dame decided to be the first to introduce this don't wrap up tackle method or is it the result of bad coaching? I say it's bad coaching, or lack of, because they didn't tackle to the ground in Fall Camp. " If the student has failed to learn, the teacher has failed to teach ".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News