ADVERTISEMENT

This Irish team is turning it on at exactly the right time ! We can beat Georgia ! +Bonus tidbit

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Irish have never been this hot to close out a season in a long time. We are peaking at the right time finally !

*** And who cares if we played a weak schedule. Just look at all the playmakers on this team ! I would stack them up against Georgia and call it a even battle.

Now the players are riding high from the GREAT hire of Marcus Freeman as head coach ! Just think logically for a moment---this team is still all put together and trained by BK so even if Marcus ends up a poor coach he cant mess things up for one game. In fact he will be a huge motivator that will help the Irish play even better than they did under BK.
I know that Marcus will be a GREAT coach
He will fire the Irish up like Lou Holtz used to do ! I seriously believe if we make the playoffs (which I think we will) that we will win a National Championship this year !
And believe me--Kyle Hamilton will not only play against Georgia--he will dominate !! If he is healthy--if he is not Marcus won't let him play. Marcus has too much honor !

*** Bonus tidbit--- Even though one of my favorite players Avery Davis got hurt and I feel terrible about that-- Braden Lenzy is stepping up big time and I think he has a higher ceiling than Avery (just barely).
Austin, Colzie,Styles Lenzy, Williams, Tyree,Diggs and Mayer !! All dangerous receivers !! We have never had so many GREAT targets for our QB's in the BK era !

This Irish team is freaken loaded !!! The Nation will see that when we play in the post season !
All Hail Marcus !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: nemeth#5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT