ADVERTISEMENT

The south

L8115

Irish Insider
Aug 21, 2018
is good at one thing, winning college football games... still very poorly educated. those who are educated moved there from the north. Alabama has the highest rates of illiteracy and innumeracy, highest obesity rates, highest std rates, largely its a really shitty place. So what Alabama decided to do was implement a win at all cost mentality to lift the spirits of the folk of their shitty state, and since about '08 have been cutting corners, giving recruits cars doing everything in the book. The Ncaa knows, they just do nothing about it.

Google most dangerous States. They’re all in the South. It’s a shit hole down there. We had to fight a war to teach those dip shits a lesson.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
You dudes are priceless. Bring up 1861-65 and LSU all you want. It will not deflect my attention from enjoying the worst playoff appearance possible. Geez it must suck to know your program has hit a ceiling at such an embarassing level of performance.

It's wonderful.

You dudes are priceless. Bring up 1861-65 and LSU all you want. It will not deflect my attention from enjoying the worst playoff appearance possible. Geez it must suck to know your program has hit a ceiling at such an embarassing level of performance.

It's wonderful.
LSU, twice btw. Who destroyed you in October?

It's wonderful.
You're obsessed with ND being in the playoffs. Would hate to have your life!

It's wonderful.
And it won't deflect my attention from enjoying a two loss Georgia team. It must suck to know that two losses got you a date with Texas.

Reactions: IrishMike409
The south produced sh!t soldiers. Cheap taxes. Lotta interracial bastardo kids. Great beach’s.

is good at one thing, winning college football games... still very poorly educated. those who are educated moved there from the north. Alabama has the highest rates of illiteracy and innumeracy, highest obesity rates, highest std rates, largely its a really shitty place. So what Alabama decided to do was implement a win at all cost mentality to lift the spirits of the folk of their shitty state, and since about '08 have been cutting corners, giving recruits cars doing everything in the book. The Ncaa knows, they just do nothing about it.

I wish my ZIP Code were the same as yours, so I could be 'smart.'

Holy chit. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

But, you keep swinging, champ. Maybe one day you'll land one.

The arrogance of this post made my night, brother. It makes me even more proud to be from the south. After last year, I understand that Y’ALL have to resort to insults that are non football related. I learned after walking into Notre Dame Stadium that football is meaningless in South Bend. Most pathetic home crowd I have ever seen.

The arrogance of this post made my night, brother. It makes me even more proud to be from the south. After last year, I understand that Y’ALL have to resort to insults that are non football related. I learned after walking into Notre Dame Stadium that football is meaningless in South Bend. Most pathetic home crowd I have ever seen.
If you really did go to the game, then you were the only Georgia fan who didn't enjoy their visit to ND. They wrote letters. They posted here. They called the university. They told me in person at the game. They loved it here. Doubt you were there.

If you really did go to the game, then you were the only Georgia fan who didn't enjoy their visit to ND. They wrote letters. They posted here. They called the university. They told me in person at the game. They loved it here. Doubt you were there.

I was there, and I had a great time. I’ve been to every UGA game since the 2011 Vanderbilt game. Sorry I didn’t clarify, I was simply referring to the attendance by the ND faithful. Very classy fan base, I hope I can return the hospitality in Athens.

Reactions: Dawgs_74
Yeah the state of Indiana is not a s hit hole , Right !
Your women look like men and you have to come down south to Vacation. Because like I said Indiana is a s hit hole.

Last edited:
Yeah the state of Indiana is not a s hit hole , Right !
Your woman look like men and you have to come down south to Vacation. Because like I said Indiana is a s hit hole.

I hardly look like a man! I vacation in the southwest! I have nothing against the south, in fact, Indiana was settled from the south to the north. Maybe some of your kinfolks live here, huh?

Look at the OP's back posts...he's not an Irish fan. What I don't get is all the trolling instead of posts of sportsmanship especially if you're a Clemson fan. Thought graciousness was part of being southern?

Reactions: Davey28fan

There was a post on another site, saying Bama’s football program was 200 million in debt?
Anyone have any data on this?

There was a post on another site, saying Bama’s football program was 200 million in debt?
Anyone have any data on this?

lol what ?

Maybe their athletic department is but certainly not their football program.

they get nearly virtually free labor and are a revenue leader in a billion dollar industry. Not even a coked up whitney houston could blow through that kind of money that fast.

I hardly look like a man! I vacation in the southwest! I have nothing against the south, in fact, Indiana was settled from the south to the north. Maybe some of your kinfolks live here, huh?

Look at the OP's back posts...he's not an Irish fan. What I don't get is all the trolling instead of posts of sportsmanship especially if you're a Clemson fan. Thought graciousness was part of being southern?
Southern Indiana is the south. When going to the city is going to Louisville, you’re in the south.

We're gracious to those we respect. Obviously Notre Dame and her fan base haven't earned our respect. You've got to score at least one offensive touchdown first.

Reactions: plgsecfan
Well gah...lee..We ain't no dadburn hicks down here in the south, so you need to hush that tater trap of yours before sumbody give you a dadburn whuppin ! Down here in Bammy a few years ago we had the highest number of Rhodes Scholars (including Greg McElroy) than any other school in the country. But you ole smart northern feller up there just keep being jealous of us ignerant people down here in the great South. 30 to 3 lol. Bless your little ole pee pickin heart. Ain't never seen the likes of it !

Reactions: punydevil
Never heard of a southerner retiring and moving up North.
You better read up on some history youngun. There was a caravan of southerners who moved up north to south Chicago and Gary, Indiana to work in the steel mills and refineries after WWII. Ever heard of The Great Migration?

You better read up on some history youngun. There was a caravan of southerners who moved up north to south Chicago and Gary, Indiana to work in the steel mills and refineries after WWII. Ever heard of The Great Migration?
Toby, how about the last 50 years?

Having followed up 28 years in Massachusetts with 32 years in Georgia, I can assure you that northerners and midwesterners flock to the south in droves every year. The other direction might be called a trickle.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Toby, how about the last 50 years?
Mills and refineries are down. Refineries have closed. Departments within the steel mills have closed. Automation has taken its toll. So has outside contractors working in the mills and refineries. National Can, Bud Company, EJ&E, Atlantic Richfield...all closed.

Yea I remember. That's also the last time ND was worth a damn in football too. Take the L. Who in their right mind brings up the Civil War to comfort themselves after a drubbing? Came here to say good game. And man to a man, Robert E. Lee's soldiers were far superior to any Yankee squad. Don't feel guilty for shipping thousands of Irish down south still soaking wet with seawater? Ironic mascot name is ironic.

The Great Migration happened in the 1900s. Rumor has it the Civil War took place in the 1800s. It's OK you didn't know your southern history. You are very young and social media is more your scene. The last time ND was worth a damn in football was in 2018. They went 12-0 and made it to the playoffs. You didn't come here to say good game. If ND won, you wouldn't have been within a 100 miles of this message board. I don't give a damn about Clemson, so why are you so worried about ND and now our mascot ?

The Great Migration happened in the 1900s. Rumor has it the Civil War took place in the 1800s. It's OK you didn't know your southern history. You are very young and social media is more your scene. The last time ND was worth a damn in football was in 2018. They went 12-0 and made it to the playoffs. You didn't come here to say good game. If ND won, you wouldn't have been within a 100 miles of this message board. I don't give a damn about Clemson, so why are you so worried about ND and now our mascot ?
That was in response to the other guy who brought up the war but my first sentence was for you. No shit the two events occurred in different centuries. My point was lost on you. I just laugh because my younger brothers best friend is a former receiver at ND so I have casually followed since he graduated a couple years back. I would have said good game regardless of outcome. Whatever y'all need to sleep at night though.

And my point about the Irish is it was New York signing up Irishmen as soon as they stepped of a boat and throwing them on trains to die in a war that they had nothing to do with. The war brought up by another poster.

Have a Happy New Year. Better luck next time.

We're gracious to those we respect. Obviously Notre Dame and her fan base haven't earned our respect. You've got to score at least one offensive touchdown first.

Well, as a Hoosier from Southern Indiana that practices Hoosier Hospitality I'll refrain from telling you to go eat dirt.

So any TD's scored against Clemson by ND in previous games don't count?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT