ADVERTISEMENT

The roaring 20’s

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
I’ve started wondering, do you guys believe ND wins a national title this decade? How many coaches do you guys see ND going through this decade? Can they truly return to past glory, can this sustain this recent success, or will the program fall off. Nobody truly knows, but here’s for hoping for the best decade since the 80’s!

I’ve started wondering, do you guys believe ND wins a national title this decade? How many coaches do you guys see ND going through this decade? Can they truly return to past glory, can this sustain this recent success, or will the program fall off. Nobody truly knows, but here’s for hoping for the best decade since the 80’s!
BK looking at a 5 year extension.

2 coaches. BK for 5 years. Then his replacement

I'm personally hoping for some major changes at the very top of the food chain at ND. At the board/administrator/President/AD level, etc. These guys can sell ice to Eskimos but when it comes to building a product worthy of Notre Dame they fail miserably.

Until major changes at this level happen, ND has no chance of ever being at the top of the mountain in college football. There's just way too many shrewd forward thinkers at other athletic departments making decisions who have their finger on the pulse and ND is just getting smoked/left behind.

Retaining Kelly for yet another 5 years with no changes coming at the top would just be more confirmation of their incompetence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdogg2020
I'm personally hoping for some major changes at the very top of the food chain at ND. At the board/administrator/President/AD level, etc.

Yeah, well that's not happening unless somebody chooses to retire.

I'm personally hoping for some major changes at the very top of the food chain at ND. At the board/administrator/President/AD level, etc. These guys can sell ice to Eskimos but when it comes to building a product worthy of Notre Dame they fail miserably.

Until major changes at this level happen, ND has no chance of ever being at the top of the mountain in college football. There's just way too many shrewd forward thinkers at other athletic departments making decisions who have their finger on the pulse and ND is just getting smoked/left behind.

Retaining Kelly for yet another 5 years with no changes coming at the top would just be more confirmation of their incompetence.
Jack has done an amazing job along with BK rebuilding this program. Brought us out of the dark ages and into a top 12 program right now. Things are looking up and expect to continue the climb

Jack has done an amazing job along with BK rebuilding this program. Brought us out of the dark ages and into a top 12 program right now. Things are looking up and expect to continue the climb
I would have gave you this argument maybe 5-7 years ago. but a decade later the ceiling has to be much higher. This is a shrewd multibillion-dollar 21st century enterprise and Notre Dame is running it like a mom and pop shop from the 1980s.

I would have gave you this argument maybe 5-7 years ago. but a decade later the ceiling has to be much higher. This is a shrewd multibillion-dollar 21st century enterprise and Notre Dame is running it like a mom and pop shop from the 1980s.
Top 12 program right now.

Building it up to be higher in near future

All the up grades and improvements he has made. Hes done a great job

2022 season will be magical. I think we hire Fleck in 2025. We win 2 this decade.

Let's see. ND is 33-6 over the last three seasons. Mom and Pop shop indeed. As I have said before, you need to find another school to support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT