ADVERTISEMENT

The redemption of Jerry Tillery. Volume four.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
As a freshman he charmed us on that HBO Nd series with his friendship with Sheldon Day who called him Terry Jilery. (Sheldon couldn't help it--he had dyslexia)
And his tough sophmore season when the Irish lost 8 games including a bad loss at USC where Jerry got a personal foul penalty which had people (including me) questioning his character.
After a decent but not spectacular Jr. season where the Irish won ten games Jerry announced he would forgo the draft and play at ND for his Senior season.
And what a season it has been for Jerry after trimming down due to his want to and Matt Ballises workout program. He now has 7 sacks less than half way through the season. He is ahead of Justin Tucks one season sack record of 13.5. Stephon Tuitt had 12 sacks half way through his sophmore season but petered out with only .5 sacks the rest of the season.
I will be rooting for Jerry the rest of the way to break the great Justin Tucks record !
Go Irish !! Beat Tech !

Jerry made a smart career choice by returning for another year. He has significantly increased his NFL earnings potential.
Oh hell yeah. He plays one of the most coveted positions in the NFL today. He's a potential first rounder right now. IMHO, that's at least 3 rounds better then he might have been last year.

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT